Can I have two Fiverr accounts linked to one PayPal account?

hbkjason

Question

Hi, 

I was hoping that someone could help me with this. I have been on Fiverr for many years now and have never had a problem. However, the last year or so I sort of started working in a new niche that I never in a million years saw myself falling into. It is not illegal or anything like that, but I started out writing about stuff like video games, movies, toys, and so on, and somehow ended up writing for a few site that sell adult products!

I am thinking that having a gig that specifically offers this kind of job could be good for me, but I am not sure I would want this gig tied to my profile where I use my real name or anything like that. Would I be able to create a second Fiverr account with a new email address to offer this gig, but also use the same PayPal account I use with the account I have had for years?

If I cannot it is not a big deal and I will just think about actually offering this gig with the rest of my stuff, but I did not think it would hurt to seek out some advice, 

thanks for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any advice you can offer. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

3 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, hbkjason said:

Would I be able to create a second Fiverr account with a new email address

Fiverr does not allow more than 1 account for 1 person. Even if someone does create multiple accounts, Fiverr disables both of them as & when they are able to identify (and it's pretty easy for them to identify).

So, no it's not allowed.

• Like 7
  • Up 2