Active Fiverr after 10 months

seo_jhohara

Question

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, pranto975 said:

Now i'm getting confused, should i stay active or not ? 😐 gimme ur honest opinion

If you are working at your computer, then yes, but do not sit in front of your computer merely to be active on Fiverr; it does no good. 

If you have a phone, you can download the app and set it so that you get emails and notifications if you are ever contacted on Fiverr and reply as quickly as possible. I do that, and my response time is one hour.  I can respond via the phone app or go to my computer to talk to a prospective buyer.

Here is my general schedule. I sleep in until 8 or 9 am. Then I start my computer and log on to Fiver with it and my phone app. If I have messages, I answer them. If I have orders, I work on them. If not, I go about my day and keep my phone nearby. One seller said on the Forum this week that she takes her phone with her when she herds her cows in the forest and replies to messages via the Fiverr app. 

Do not stay chained to your computer to get orders. You have a life outside of Fiverr to live. This afternoon I am going to my grandchildren's play. Yesterday, I traveled 3 hours away to spend the day with my sister and still talked with two buyers who placed two orders. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1