How to get fast order?

raisulrabin

Just now, raisulrabin said:

Hi,
I'm Raisul Islam, A new seller from Bangladesh. I published a gig 25 days ago. The gig Impressions 250+ and Clicks 17 But no order yet.
Give me some advice and motivate me.
Thank You!

Patience. I got my first order after 2 years lol 😄

• Like 3
  • Up 1

first of all if you want to get more order,you have to get more impression and more clicks.By publishing seo friendly gig and active on fiver you can get more impression. but if you want to get more clicks obviously your gig image should be attractive and clickable then you can get more clicks on your gig. then yoy will get more order❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

22 hours ago, raisulrabin said:

Hi,
I'm Raisul Islam, A new seller from Bangladesh. I published a gig 25 days ago. The gig Impressions 250+ and Clicks 17 But no order yet.
Give me some advice and motivate me.
Thank You!

Congrats, I think you published a great gig, you have good impressions and clicks as a beginner. You're going to take an order soon. Follow these tips for now.

1. Now you have, clicks but no orders. So, do a little research with your competitors and check their gig prices.
2. Stay online, not for ranking your gig. If any client is interested in your gig, that client will see your Green online mark. The client may contact you because you're online at that moment.
3. Try to attract clients from your gig description.
4. Set an attractive welcome message for clients, Short and sweet!

These tips will help you as a beginner because I got my first order after 6 months but you'll get your order soon. Always stay in touch! 
Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1