Fiverr Seller Plus Premium - Early Payout Not Working / Promised Features Not Working

flightflow

Question

I am a Seller Plus Premium Member.
(Paying $40 USD Monthly) + Gig Promotion

Analytics:

Inbox response rate: 100%
Inbox response time: 1 Hrs
Order response rate: 100%
Delivered on time: 100%
Order completion: 100%

Level 2 Seller 
(About to turn Top Seller)

Sales and Performance history: Amazing, Consistent

I was promised to have Early Payout as a Seller Plus Premium Member, however that turned out to be a lie.
I am paying $40 for a guaranteed Early Payout feature and I do not have it, it is completely not showing up on any of my orders.
All of my orders are accepted by the buyer, none are accepted automatically, and should have Early Payout Enabled.
I was told Fiverr is working on improving Early Payout, however this is unacceptable, my money is being wasted, and I do not have features I was promised. This should be against the rules, and should be looked into. People are paying to have these features, and they must be guaranteed.

If the promised features members pay for aren't provided, members must be given a refund immediately.
This kind of approach is very unprofessional.
I am successful, and have the best possible statistics required for Early Payout, yet I wasn't even offered Cash Advance.

I need an immediate explanation, as I am wasting around -$60 USD in total every month just to have to wait for each order to be processed.
For those wondering, having the ability to be paid immediately affects my real life severely, and is a bare necessity for me, so having it removed and then enabled despite being promised to have it at all times, is a game I am not willing to play.

I expect a professional approach for those contributing to Fiverr's economic growth, we deserve better treatment, without us, Fiverr can't work properly. We are the reason Fiverr is what it is, and Fiverr depends on us Sellers, Sellers rights must be at the top of the list.

Sellers have to be heard.
Please, if anyone can explain why this is happening, do let me know.

Incorrect.png

• Like 29

Early Payout is like a lottery game for those who don't use any program, they get it based on their success in sales.

However those who PAY for it using Seller Plus Premium Membership are promised to get it REGARDLESS of any requirements, because they PAY for it.

• Like 21

This is the kind of auto-generated bot response I get whenever I try to contact the Fiverr Support team.
Please pay attention to the words used.

I have deliberately stated that I would like to know what it is exactly I would have to work on to fix this issue, given that they claim it's now automatically determined, despite paying for the program. I have told them my statistics, sales, and compliance are all well and beyond the limits required, I do everything I am supposed to, on time, and with perfect dedication, I pay for promotion of my gigs, the program itself, and comply with everything I'm supposed to, I get good sales, and have amazing reviews.

And despite all of that... I still got an auto-generated response with 0 effort. I will try to see if they'll be more specific in my next response.

Here is the response of the Fiverr Support team:

image.png.a93be6271cdee1e73d553e1711e44377.png

• Like 20

After further discussion with the Fiverr Support Team, no real solution was provided, the Support Team is now aware of me doing good overall, and their only solution for my problem is to "keep doing what I'm doing, and keep waiting".. Which we all know, at least when we're talking about money, is very hard to do.. waiting, at least. All of us have different expenses, duties, taxes, fees, and many other things we need to take care of, I am very worried by this approach, and I don't feel safe at all, despite being a member of a program that's also supposed to help me out in these situations, I am still completely vulnerable, I don't feel safe at all, I feel very unstable, knowing there's no solution to this, even with $40 that I use to get what I thought I would.

Fiverr Support Response:
image.png.1b5fb6c4eca753ab33be5d004f87238b.png

End of response.

Since there seems to be no real solution or explanation for why this is happening, I guess I'll be prone to losing my ability to use early payout despite doing good.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I have now established that those purchasing the program really were lied to, as that feature that was promoted as working, and being implemented...
Does not even yet exist.

Let me put that into words everyone can understand... 
" You buy a Tesla car, and you never get it, because no Tesla is yet produced.. 
You wonder about the timeframe.. When will it be made?
Tesla's response: We don't have any clue. "

Now whether you like it or not, whether a company is successful or not, that right there would literally be a scam, saying you do something you don't do.

Fiverr Support Team:
proof.png.af7771b48f4df49bdb1593b0119b43ca.png

• Like 25

For a moment I thought I was the only one who had been left without their early payout button, which is really quite important for those of us who live day to day.
In my mind this is temporary because they may have run out of funds to disburse to millions of users. (it is a possibility) however if you are paying for a membership that we all know is of no use and they do not fulfill that function then I don't even know what to think...

That's how I feel now:

sddefault.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Oh gosh, I feel you! This is a piece of terrible news for business owners who have based their work on Fiverr. I was 100% sure that by paying for Seller Plus, I was eligible for the Early Payout Feature no matter what.

I also face the same concerns as you do. My statistics look great, my buyers are more than happy about the last deliveries, and I haven't had any cancellations in months. I don't see any reason they would take the "Early Payout" feature from me. Not nice, not fair.

• Like 16

13 hours ago, skydown said:

For those who bought the seller plus membership: Do you still not have the Early Payout button? Or have they already been assigned?

Still nothing.

---

This is the first time this option is not available for me. Even before I joined the Seller Plus program, I always had it available. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

Hello everyone!

I just provided an update about Early Payout within News & Events if you would like to check it out. I've also included the summary down below if you would like to continue the discussion here.

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, noahd_success said:

Hello Sellers!

As many of you may know Early Payout has been unavailable for some of you for a fair amount of time now. The team behind Early Payout was reviewing the feature so they could make adjustments/improvements. It has been unavailable longer than planned, but it is returning. Although I can’t guarantee when it will be back, I know that the team is trying to get it back within a month.

We appreciate your patience and be sure to keep an eye on the forum for additional updates!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, noahd_success said:

Hello everyone!

I just provided an update about Early Payout within News & Events if you would like to check it out. I've also included the summary down below if you would like to continue the discussion here.

Thank you!

Thanks for the update. In future can I suggest communicating whats going a tad better, even if its just to your own teams so that they can relay relevant information to the rest of us who are affected. CS have been parroting ToS which is kind of frustrating and seller plus managers didnt seem to have much more information either.

Prior warnings of any planned outages would also be useful to help plan. Expecting a lump some on a certain date and then having to wait an extra week really isn't fun. We know that occasionally things need to be turned off to be upgraded.

• Like 11

On 10/9/2023 at 5:23 PM, noahd_success said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Hi... It returned for a while just to be taken away again. Guys, it's really not professional from your side. Again, without any heads-up. What is going on? 

Edited by wiktoriahyde
  • Like 7

Hello, I see that they are all premium sellers. Do you currently have your prepayment button? I'm thinking a lot about whether I pay the $40 because if they don't give me my button I'll feel just as frustrated or even more so.

• Like 2