I have a client whom I find her on Facebook. I want to take that order on Fiverr.

saiduradspro

Question

Hello, I'm saidur a Google Ads expert., I want to grow a good Fiverr profile within the next few years.

So I am trying to contact some buyers via Facebook as I want to grow my Fiverr profile so I want to take the order on Fiverr.

As I have not communicated with him/her via Fiverr IF I take the order on Fiverr without communication there is a high chance to consider that I am buying a fake review/order.

So what will do?
Can anyone help me by giving me some guidelines or tips about that issue???

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, saiduradspro said:

Hello, I'm saidur a Google Ads expert., I want to grow a good Fiverr profile within the next few years.

So I am trying to contact some buyers via Facebook as I want to grow my Fiverr profile so I want to take the order on Fiverr.

As I have not communicated with him/her via Fiverr IF I take the order on Fiverr without communication there is a high chance to consider that I am buying a fake review/order.

So what will do?
Can anyone help me by giving me some guidelines or tips about that issue???

"I take the order on Fiverr without communication, there is a high chance to consider that I am buying a fake review/order.".... No, it won't affect your account. There are two ways of going about this :

1. Making the client order directly via your gig: to do this, you share your gig link to him or her on Facebook, and ask him to place an order. You can only adapt to this step if the pricing is equivalent to the service you will render.

2. Making the client contact you first on Fiverr: You can as well share your profile link to the client on Facebook, then ask him to contact you via the option provided on the page. Then you can create a custom offer for him tailored to his demand. This method is implemented if service quote on gigs doesn't justify what you will be offering. 

I hope you understand this?

• Like 1
  • Up 1