How can I rank my account

helen_martins

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Here are 9 steps to rank your gig on Fiverr:

1. Conduct in-depth keyword research. This will help you identify the keywords that potential buyers are using to search for gigs like yours. You can use tools like Google Keyword Planner and SEMrush to research keywords.
  2. Optimize your gig title and description. Make sure to include your main keyword in the title and description of your gig. You should also use other relevant keywords throughout your gig listing.
  3. Use high-quality images and videos. High-quality images and videos can help your gig stand out from the competition. Make sure to use images and videos that are relevant to your gig and that showcase your skills and experience.
  4. Set competitive prices. Do some research to see what other sellers are charging for similar gigs. Make sure to set your prices competitively so that you can attract buyers.
  5. Promote your gig on social media and other websites. Share your gig listing on social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. You can also submit your gig listing to relevant websites and directories.
  6. Use relevant tags in your gig listing. Tags are keywords that buyers can use to search for gigs. Make sure to use relevant tags in your gig listing so that your gig is more likely to be found by potential buyers.
  7. Offer multiple packages. Offering multiple packages can help you attract more buyers. For example, you could offer a basic package, a standard package, and a premium package.
  8. Provide clear and concise information in your gig listing. Make sure that your gig listing is easy to read and understand. Be sure to include all of the important information about your gig, such as what you offer, your delivery time, and your revision policy.
  9. Be patient and consistent. It takes time and effort to rank high on Fiverr. Don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately. Just keep working hard and promoting your gig, and you will eventually see results.
  • Like 9