Couldn’t Verify ID, Fiverr Restricted Account

Guest mehwish_iqbal27

Question

Guest mehwish_iqbal27

twenty days ago my Fiverr account was restricted due to ID verification failure. I told Fiverr due to camera issue I was unable to verify my ID, I requested them kindly give me one more chance so that I verify my ID using the new camera device. I also told them I had not violated any Fiverr TOS, I don't understand the Fiverr decision why my account restricted and temporarily disabled. It has been twenty days i requested many times please give me another chance so that I verify my ID and continue my Fiverr journey. fiver not giving me a chance yet.

7 answers to this question

Continue to contact Fiverr customer support. Let them know that you are still interested in verifying your ID and continuing to use Fiverr. You may want to try contacting them through different channels, such as email, social media, or live chat.

Provide additional information to Fiverr. If you have any additional information that may help Fiverr verify your identity, such as a new driver's license or passport photo, or a utility bill with your name and address, you can provide it to them.

Ask Fiverr for a manual review. In some cases, Fiverr may be willing to review your ID verification request manually. This may be possible if you have a good track record on Fiverr and have not violated any of their terms of service.

• Like 12

17 hours ago, mehwish_iqbal27 said:

twenty days ago my Fiverr account was restricted due to ID verification failure. I told Fiverr due to camera issue I was unable to verify my ID, I requested them kindly give me one more chance so that I verify my ID using the new camera device. I also told them I had not violated any Fiverr TOS, I don't understand the Fiverr decision why my account restricted and temporarily disabled. It has been twenty days i requested many times please give me another chance so that I verify my ID and continue my Fiverr journey. fiver not giving me a chance yet.

Have you received an email from Fiverr regarding your issue? Like it is temporarily restricted or permanently? What does it say (Fiverr's email)?

• Like 5

Guest mehwish_iqbal27

yes, I received email from Fiverr,  in this email fiverr support team told me my account temporarily restricted due to ID verification faield. they aslo told me i wait 120 days because my account is under review by our relevant team

Guest mehwish_iqbal27
On 9/16/2023 at 8:02 PM, naimur_rahamanh said:

Continue to contact Fiverr customer support. Let them know that you are still interested in verifying your ID and continuing to use Fiverr. You may want to try contacting them through different channels, such as email, social media, or live chat.

Provide additional information to Fiverr. If you have any additional information that may help Fiverr verify your identity, such as a new driver's license or passport photo, or a utility bill with your name and address, you can provide it to them.

Ask Fiverr for a manual review. In some cases, Fiverr may be willing to review your ID verification request manually. This may be possible if you have a good track record on Fiverr and have not violated any of their terms of service.

Thanks for your suggestion! I have reached Fiverr through social media but they have not solved my issue yet, they told me I wait 120 days because my account is under review by our relevant team. I don't understand the Fiverr behavior.

Guest mehwish_iqbal27
On 9/17/2023 at 10:37 AM, smartdezigns said:

Have you received an email from Fiverr regarding your issue? Like it is temporarily restricted or permanently? What does it say (Fiverr's email)?

yes, I received email from Fiverr,  in this email fiverr support team told me my account temporarily restricted due to ID verification faield. they aslo told me i wait 120 days because my account is under review by our relevant team