Does changing gig image can derank your gig?

mas_designers

Question

9 answers to this question

The following statements are NOT true:

Staying online 24/7 helps your rank/visibility
Being active on the forum helps your rank/visibility
Posting on social media helps your rank/visibility
Revision requests hurt your rank/visibility
Editing your gig hurts your rank/visibility

Again: These statements are NOT true. Do not believe them.
These myths were confirmed by Fiverr as not being true.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mas_designers said:

Hi everyone!
I am noticing that my clicks are a bit low . I want to change my gig image but I am afraid that what if Fiverr derank me, because I have head somewhwere that making changes in your gig can derank you. Can anyone please tell me is this true or just a myth?

I'm not giving any suggestion, just sharing my collected information if you like it you can agree if not throw it away. I had the same question to a level two seller he suggested me it may effect the click and impression. I had this question to fiverr help and support team they said it's ok no problem.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mas_designers said:

Hi everyone!
I am noticing that my clicks are a bit low . I want to change my gig image but I am afraid that what if Fiverr derank me, because I have head somewhwere that making changes in your gig can derank you. Can anyone please tell me is this true or just a myth?

Hi too

Changes in your gig can lead to either increase in impressions/clicks or your impressions/clicks can be dropped but all depends on the changes that you have done it in an unique way or not. Is your gig image attractive enough to grab buyer's attention or not. So you can do the changes in your gig image but keep an eye on impressions or clicks after that. 

Honestly, you really need to change your gig images as currently, it is too distracting and not good enough to grab buyer's attention. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Changes in your gig can lead to either increase in impressions/clicks or your impressions/clicks can be dropped but all depends on the changes that you have done it in an unique way or not. Is your gig image attractive enough to grab buyer's attention or not. So you can do the changes in your gig image but keep an eye on impressions or clicks after that. 

Honestly, you really need to change your gig images as currently, it is too distracting and not good enough to grab buyer's attention. 

Thanks for you honest opinion!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, b2b_lead_genius said:

It is true that if you change your gig image your gig will definitely lose it's rank. Try to avoid gig editing. If you want proof You can try.

Seriously?????

If you haven't got any orders how could you possibly know this?  Please refrain from making up answers, it will lead to newer members of the forum actually believing what you say!

as @smartdezigns has said. you will see some +/- fluctuations, but to suggest that you shouldn't update your gig is absolute madness. 

I suggest you concentrate on own profile before ruining others.

Edited by breals
  • Like 7
  • Up 3