Fiverr Impression Troubleshooting. !

zobayer_

I've been a level one seller 2 years back. I lost my gig ranking as well as my level too. Now I want to start again. I've already on fiverr since few months. I've updated my gigs & I stay online all the day long. But its very unfortunate that my gig is not ranking apart form the impression is not increasing. I've maintain standard of my gig like adding video presentation, 2 pdf file, images and also my gigs include the portfolio. Still I'm suffering from this. I ask help from the experts.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, zobayer_ said:

I stay online all the day long.

Again, this seller proves that staying online is a waste of time. 
To all newbies: read it and learn. Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 15
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Again, this seller proves that staying online is a waste of time. 
To all newbies: read it and learn. Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

But sir, Who knows exactly how Fiverr works?

Does Fiverr disclose his unique algoreathms in public, Every seller is learning by practicing and using Fiverr along the time.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, zobayer_ said:

I've been a level one seller 2 years back. I lost my gig ranking as well as my level too. Now I want to start again. I've already on fiverr since few months. I've updated my gigs & I stay online all the day long. But its very unfortunate that my gig is not ranking apart form the impression is not increasing. I've maintain standard of my gig like adding video presentation, 2 pdf file, images and also my gigs include the portfolio. Still I'm suffering from this. I ask help from the experts.

Be patient, give it some time. It'll take time because you've been inactive for 2 years but gradually your gigs will return back.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Many people know how Fiverr works. But nobody knows how the algorithm works.

Just try to stay continuously online. You will find out very quickly that staying online is a waste of time.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Only and only staying online is not the way to get orders.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

I've returned to Fiverr after a three-year break, facing a similar situation. Fortunately, one of my previous clients placed an order. To recover your Fiverr level and gig ranking, prioritize optimizing your gig details, maintaining an active presence, and sharing your gigs on social media.

• Like 9