All my gigs disappeared from the Fiverr search engine.

jhordanpadilla

My ads were canceled overnight and after not receiving new messages for 3 days, I looked for my gigs in the search engine and none appear. Is there a way to make them appear again? I have already made more than 200 orders here and I have been offering services for 1 year, I was at level 2, then I went down to New Seller, and I was gradually resuming and I should return to level 2 This September 15.

Does anyone have some previous experiences?

It should be noted that I have not updated my packages for many months and my statistics are currently at 100% and response time 1 hour, I checked in my profile if the packages are still active and they are.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, jhordanpadilla said:

My ads were canceled overnight and after not receiving new messages for 3 days, I looked for my gigs in the search engine and none appear. Is there a way to make them appear again? I have already made more than 200 orders here and I have been offering services for 1 year, I was at level 2, then I went down to New Seller, and I was gradually resuming and I should return to level 2 This September 15.

Does anyone have some previous experiences?

It should be noted that I have not updated my packages for many months and my statistics are currently at 100% and response time 1 hour, I checked in my profile if the packages are still active and they are.

Status on your clicks and impressions? Increasing or dropping?