GIG only shows up for yourself

qiu_lijie

Question

Joined Fiverr just the last couple of days. The gig I published seems like just visible when I'm logged in (https://www.fiverr.com/qiu_lijie/develop-your-website-first-get-paid-later). If I try to access it from different device it doesn't show up. Not sure what wrong. I thought they may have a batched process in the background, but it has been more than 48hrs, and I also got an email saying my W-9 stuff is complete a day ago

Thanks in advance!

• Like 15

5 answers to this question

Hi, welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

Please click on the following link: https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Once there, select: Selling on Fiverr > Gigs > Gig status

Select your gig and check what it says. Your gig might be under review. Wait a few days and check again. If the status of your gig hasn't changed to "Active" by then, contact CS and ask them to kindly look into it.

Hope this helps.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, pro_yt_shortss said:

Your gig might be under review. Wait a few days and check again. If the status of your gig hasn't changed to "Active" by then, contact Customer Service and ask them to kindly look into it.

Why are you copying and posting what I wrote? 🤨

• Like 5

1 hour ago, pro_yt_shortss said:

Your gig might be under review. Wait a few days and check again. If the status of your gig hasn't changed to "Active" by then, contact Customer Service and ask them to kindly look into it.

You have been reported for breaking the Fiverr Forum rule #6. Soon, your post will disappear! 

DontBreaktherules.jpeg.bec5420d8e26855f7cdc38b587058fb9.jpeg

• Like 7