Hi I'm new, stuck after singing up

I have decided to work from phone, so signed up following a YouTube video, but I see there is no option of creating Gig, it has been so long since I created the account but I have not moved forward. I don't have laptop 💻, how do I complete my account using phone. Thanks 👍 💖💖💖 , ♥️ 😘

• Like 9
  • Up 2

Hi there.

If your seller account is approved, you can create a gig. You can create it by using a browser on your phone not using Fiverr mobile apps

1 hour ago, sidratulmunt698 said:

I don't have laptop 💻, how do I complete my account using phone. 

Question for you: What services do you want to sell on Fiverr? I am curious about the fact that you do not have laptop.

• Like 8
  • Up 5

• 4 months later...
On 8/31/2023 at 3:39 PM, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

If your seller account is approved, you can create a gig. You can create it by using a browser on your phone not using Fiverr mobile apps

Question for you: What services do you want to sell on Fiverr? I am curious about the fact that you do not have laptop.

Im planing to write comments on blogs, that can be done through phone, I watched a video going to follow it step by step, let me try it through browser, even though it feels like I wont be able to create a gig but ill just believe I will. Thanks for your response.

• Like 8