Impression & Click so much down.

alamingads

Question

8 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, alamingads said:

This is my Gigs - https://www.fiverr.com/s/VLmmdm . i create it 10 days ago, in recent time, this gigs have no impreession.  please check my gigs and send a feedback is all ok or not, what i need change for increase impression

Do a good optimization and marketing it at various social media platform. And must be patience 

• Like 12

What do you think is this a silly issue on Fiverr? No, my dear. Most of the sellers face this problem. Some of them improve themselves and move on and some of them give up. 

In this case, no one can help you practically. Everyone can suggest to you the important pinpoints. You have to do research, case studies, etc. then you may gain.

So be patient, do research, and follow the successful seller's strategies like how their gig is published, thumbnail, keyword, etc. But don't try to copy them. Remember you have to learn from them not copy them.

Don't Lose hope. Try to do your best of the best.

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, paulantu said:

What do you think is this a silly issue on Fiverr? No, my dear. Most of the sellers face this problem. Some of them improve themselves and move on and some of them give up. 

In this case, no one can help you practically. Everyone can suggest to you the important pinpoints. You have to do research, case studies, etc. then you may gain.

So be patient, do research, and follow the successful seller's strategies like how their gig is published, thumbnail, keyword, etc. But don't try to copy them. Remember you have to learn from them not copy them.

Don't Lose hope. Try to do your best of the best.

Thank you sir, Thank you for your motivate, take love

• Like 9

3 hours ago, alamingads said:

This is my Gigs - https://www.fiverr.com/s/VLmmdm . i create it 10 days ago, in recent time, this gigs have no impreession.  please check my gigs and send a feedback is all ok or not, what i need change for increase impression

Could you please elaborate: What are the difference between the following 3 gigs?

• I will setup manage and optimize your google ads adwords PPC search campaign
  • I will run and optimize your google adwords PPC search ads campaign
  • I will setup and optimize your google adwords ppc search ads campaign

Do you think that these gig titles are making sense? I cannot understand what are they actually? This is the reason that your clicks and impressions are not improving.. Work on gig titles (you might have to delete the gig to create the better and unique gig titles)

As per your profile description, you have "3+ years in the digital marketing arena". Then why cannot you use your expertise to get the orders or increase impressions/clicks? 

Why have you used the same gig images in all gigs (gig gallery)? 

Work on improving your gig gallery, gig title and gig descriptions as well. 

• Like 13

On 8/31/2023 at 2:18 PM, smartdezigns said:

Could you please elaborate: What are the difference between the following 3 gigs?

• I will setup manage and optimize your google ads adwords PPC search campaign
  • I will run and optimize your google adwords PPC search ads campaign
  • I will setup and optimize your google adwords ppc search ads campaign

Do you think that these gig titles are making sense? I cannot understand what are they actually? This is the reason that your clicks and impressions are not improving.. Work on gig titles (you might have to delete the gig to create the better and unique gig titles)

As per your profile description, you have "3+ years in the digital marketing arena". Then why cannot you use your expertise to get the orders or increase impressions/clicks? 

Why have you used the same gig images in all gigs (gig gallery)? 

Work on improving your gig gallery, gig title and gig descriptions as well. 

Thank You, Thank You for your valuable information

• Like 5