Gig impressions clicks down didn't get any order

targetlead54

10 minutes ago, abi_naaim said:

try to be active at night time. sometimes it helps to up gig impression.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I suggest you sleep at night. It's certainly a lot better for your health.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I suggest you sleep at night. It's certainly a lot better for your health.

It depends on your targeted client! If your client & and your time zone difference is 10 to 12 Hours +- what do you do then?

A buyer looking for a service that is related to your gig, do buyers knock you if you're offline? I guess he'll definitely knock who are active with the kind of services!

• Like 2
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, targetlead54 said:

My gigs impression and clicks getting rank up easily. But after 2 weeks its getting down. Why its happing?

Fiverr gives new sellers a temporary boost when they start. 

9 minutes ago, abi_naaim said:

It depends on your targeted client! If your client & and your time zone difference is 10 to 12 Hours +- what do you do then?

I hope you at least adjust your sleep schedule and do not try to stay on Fiverr around the clock. 

do buyers knock you if you're offline?

Yes, every day because they know I will provide excellent service worth waiting for. 

I guess he'll definitely knock who are active with the kind of services!

Where is your proof of this? I am a buyer and a seller. I never search for online sellers. I search for sellers with many great reviews because I know they will be able to provide the quality of service I seek. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

I search for sellers with many great reviews because I know they will be able to provide the quality of service I seek.

What about a new seller like him? my suggestion was for a new seller like him!

btw... thanks for your reply.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, abi_naaim said:

What about a new seller like him? my suggestion was for a new seller like him!

We were all new sellers. I never employed even one of your suggestions.

I just looked at your profile. We have been Fiverr sellers for about the same amount of time. I have sold 2741 gigs in that time and you have 62 reviews. Whose tactics are working better? 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

14 minutes ago, abi_naaim said:

If your client & and your time zone difference is 10 to 12 Hours +- what do you do then?

I get orders while I sleep. Most of my buyers are from Europe and the USA/Canada. I live in China. 

They all contact me in my inbox (even when I am offline).

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, targetlead54 said:

Why its happing?

Look at your gig images: 

Screenshot2023-08-29at8_00_03AM.thumb.png.9b8927b6a1435ec93cba6e2c7dd6295c.png     Screenshot2023-08-29at7_59_54AM.thumb.png.1228e7ea9458e73825a4e0dc35f0481e.png They are cut off. 😱

Also, your gig images have too many words. Buyers do not take the time to read as many words as you have on your gig images. Your message to them needs to be brief—only 4 or 5 BIG words at most.

Look at this TRS's gig image:

Screenshot2023-08-29at8_08_02AM.png.4214157194f705df1bd1b83817f726a3.png 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

11 minutes ago, targetlead54 said:

But what about Avg. Response Time?

6 minutes ago, abi_naaim said:

Don't lie! I've seen your Avg. Response Time within one hour! How it is if you're sleeping at that time!?

Fiverr gives sellers 24 hours to reply to messages before the response time goes down. Many of my messages come in the middle of the night. By responding to them in the morning I have never had an issue with my response rate going down. I sleep nine hours a night and log into Fiverr after I wake up. Then, I sign off in the evening. Yet, my response time is still one hour. 

And I did not lie. It is YOU who does not understand how Fiverr works. Thus, you think things that are incorrect. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, abi_naaim said:

Don't lie! I've seen your Avg. Response Time within one hour! How it is if you're sleeping at that time!?

21 minutes ago, targetlead54 said:

But what about Avg. Response Time?

Screenshot2023-08-29at8_22_42AM.thumb.png.79efe10128e82d3fb42b892848712ec0.png

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452637-Response-rate-and-response-time-FAQs

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, targetlead54 said:

so if I change all image 
it will be rank up?

Also, why do you have an image of some random woman on your gig image? Buyers will feel misled when they click on your profile and see that the image is not you. Either take the image out or put one of yourself.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, targetlead54 said:

I'm a new seller on Fiverr since 2 weeks ago. My gigs impression and clicks getting rank up easily. But after 2 weeks its getting down. also didn't get any order Why its happing?

Your gig is not as relevant to the search terms that people are using. Make sure your gig title and description are clear and concise, and that they use the same keywords that people are using to search for your services.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Fiverr gives sellers 24 hours to reply to messages before the response time goes down.

Though it's really the response rate (%) that goes down if you don't respond within 24 hours.

Though Fiverr are confusing the issue by calling the same field two different things. They call it the Response Rate % on the Dashboard but the Response Time % on the analytics page (when it's not really the response time). If they fixed it on the analytics page it be clearer.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Though Fiverr are confusing the issue by calling the same field two different things. They call it the Response Rate % on the Dashboard but the Response Time % on the analytics page (when it's not really the response time). If they fixed it on the analytics page it be clearer.

They are clearly two different things, and Fiverr makes that distinction. 

On my profile, I see this:

Screenshot2023-08-29at9_36_10AM.thumb.png.352c27d797b95f0483bb72742cf229e3.png

In my analytics, I see this: 
Screenshot2023-08-29at9_33_13AM.thumb.png.f4804b217f120601c68841a553447fd2.png

On my dashboard, I see this:

Screenshot2023-08-29at9_43_06AM.png.c9c3a50c3e793b1f08043c51d5f72df4.png

Recently, I failed to respond to a message in my inbox within 24 hours. My response time decreased by an hour, and my response rate went to 99%. They are clearly different to me. 

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

😔I understand how disappointing it can be when gig impressions and clicks are down, and you haven't received any orders. Stay positive and keep refining your offerings. Success takes time. 🌟 Remember, persistence and adapting your strategy will eventually lead to achieving your goals. Keep going! 💪

• Like 2

Guest amethystblac_

Nearly everyone goes through it, each for different reasons. As an example, I regularly promote on social media and carefully attend to my listings, and on this profile and the one I previously had, No consultations, so certainly no sales. I get why, it's because I am starting with a higher than average price point. So be it, I'll wait it out for as long as I can tolerate. Everyone needs to promote though, and thoroughly attend to their listing to get more impressions. Keep poring over everything to discover all weak points. 

Edited by amethystblac_

31 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

They are clearly two different things, and Fiverr makes that distinction. 

Except they don't make that distinction.

On your dashboard it says "inbox response rate 100%".

On your analytics it says "inbox response time 100%"

Those two are they same thing. it's showing your inbox response rate in both of the above fields (even though in your analytics page it incorrectly calls it "inbox response time" (when it should say rate there).

-

The dashboard shows the inbox response time as an average number of hours (eg. 1 hrs).

So it's inconsistent for the analytics page to say "inbox response time 100%" when the dashboard says "inbox response time 1 hrs".

If inbox response time is in hours (as shown on the dashboard) it shouldn't be shown as a percentage in the analytics page.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2