Finally my first order from a brief

filipdevaere

image.thumb.png.04fcc24f0108fb3b5b68318f5639491c.png

Ever since Fiverr started “BRIEFS” I have been receiving daily notifications of briefs that Fiverr thought I was the right person to help the buyer with. In the beginning, I was flooded with briefs and all were assignments for services I don't offer and mostly in a language I don't speak.

In all that time I have responded to 2 or 3 briefs that were somewhat in the direction of the services that I offer on Fiverr. I never got feedback from those buyers.

Yesterday, for the first time, I received a letter that corresponded 100% to what I offer on Fiverr. Unfortunately, the budget was a bit too low and the buyer also asked for Spanish (which I don't speak at all). I took my chance and contacted the buyer. After a short conversation and especially after seeing 2 examples of my work, there was an agreement. The price was updated and I can deliver it in English.

Finally after 1000+ briefs I received an order from a brief.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 9

Yay! I'm glad to hear that you finally got a relevant brief!

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I took my chance and contacted the buyer.

I find that most buyers don't know what they want, so I just opt to contact them (rather than give a quote). This seems to help my conversion rates on these briefs because the orders that we do end up having are so different from what was in the brief (with much higher prices and better turnaround times for me).

• Like 11

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Ever since Fiverr started “BRIEFS” I have been receiving daily notifications of briefs that Fiverr thought I was the right person to help the buyer with. In the beginning, I was flooded with briefs and all were assignments for services I don't offer and mostly in a language I don't speak.

In all that time I have responded to 2 or 3 briefs that were somewhat in the direction of the services that I offer on Fiverr. I never got feedback from those buyers.

Yesterday, for the first time, I received a letter that corresponded 100% to what I offer on Fiverr. Unfortunately, the budget was a bit too low and the buyer also asked for Spanish (which I don't speak at all). I took my chance and contacted the buyer. After a short conversation and especially after seeing 2 examples of my work, there was an agreement. The price was updated and I can deliver it in English.

Congratulations! Very inspiring.❤️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2023 at 12:14 PM, filipdevaere said:

Congratulations 💐

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1