PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? DAY without warning is 16/30? hope my account is still safe.

graphicpluslimi

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, williambryan392 said:

It means you received a warning 16 days ago for breaking the Fiverr Terms of Service.

To maintain your level / be promoted to the next level you have to have zero warnings in the last 30-day period.

please once its complete 30, is it going to return back to zero?  Please i need more clarification on it sir. Fiverr Just delete my gigs by themselves i didnt do anything 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, graphicpluslimi said:

please once its complete 30, is it going to return back to zero?

Yes. It says in your screenshot 'over the course of 30 days' and you are at day 16.

3 minutes ago, graphicpluslimi said:

Fiverr Just delete my gigs

I can see your gigs on Fiverr. What gigs did they delete?

4 minutes ago, graphicpluslimi said:

i didnt do anything 

Are you sure?

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Yes. It says in your screenshot 'over the course of 30 days' and you are at day 16.

I can see your gigs on Fiverr. What gigs did they delete?

Are you sure?

I have a gigs for chatbot developement and its has been there for more than 4 month but suddenly they just delete it and give me warning whereas the work is available on fiverr and many people also have gigs on that particular service

• Like 8

On 8/24/2023 at 5:43 AM, graphicpluslimi said:

many people also have gigs on that particular service

There are lots of active gigs that aren't allowed. It takes Fiverr time to find them and remove them.

If you got a warning you should have received an email telling you why.

Contact support@fiverr.com if you need more information about it or you think removing your gig was wrong.

• Like 12

Just now, williambryan392 said:

There are lots of active gigs that aren't allowed. It takes Fiverr time to find them and remove them.

If you got a warning you should have received an email telling you why.

Contact support@fiverr.com if you need more information about it or you think removing your gig was wrong.

thanks for your time . but is my day without warning going to return to zero after the 30 days when it complete since i didnt get any warning again?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, graphicpluslimi said:

thanks for your time . but is my day without warning going to return to zero after the 30 days when it complete since i didnt get any warning again?

After 30 days, the number will become 0. But warning will remain permanent in Fiverr's system. So try to avoid breaking rules next time and follow TOS.

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 8