fiverr account freezed after a vacation of week

ar_designs87

I was on leave and stopped the orders by unavailability but after returning my gigs not getting any impressions and also not found in search results as well. i have checked gig statics and all my gigs are active but getting 0 impressions. tried to contact care also twice but only auto generated replies and nothing helpful. One of my gigs was doing very well lately and making good money but from last 2 weeks getting 0 orders, very frustrated right now and don’t know what to do.  

Edited by ar_designs87
  • Like 6

Click the fiverr. profile image. Here you can check settings option. Here will can see go for offline and online. Make sure  if the option is recomended go for online. Please turn it go for online and save it. Thanks.

Edited by shamimngd
  • Like 3

image.thumb.png.dd37056efd1acaf9ee7a3a07ec2170dd.png

This is how good fiverr care support is, Raised this issue 2 days ago and still not proper response and this is one of the best platform peopel says. I'm working from last two years here and lavle 2 saller with completed over 130+ orders and still not importent for them i think.

• Like 1

Hi @ar_designs87 - What status are your gigs in when you visit the link below? If it's not "Active" then there's a problem.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status

Mine has been in Out-Of-Office/Unavailability mode for the last 10 days (but I'm allowing new buyers to contact me, so I still get ~40 impressions and up to 4 clicks a day). I'll be Out-Of-Office until after the first week in September.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1