Profile picture

duafatima_uml

Question

The dot on  profile image which turns to green once we are online and seller mode is on(mobile app). It is grey on my profile image even my seller mode is on and I'm online. It's in grey color just on mobile app. It's working properly on website. How can i turn this dot to green color. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

6 answers to this question

Hi Dua,

Thank you for your post. In most cases, this issue occurs due to app cache or outdated versions. You can try the following steps, and I believe it should resolve the problem:

Clear Cache:

Open "Settings."
Locate "Apps" or "Applications."
Choose the Fiverr app.
Tap on "Storage."
Select "Clear cache."
*Please note that you'll need to log in again after clearing the cache. This is completely normal.

Update Fiverr App:

Check the app page for any available updates.
If an update is available, install it.
Following these steps should help resolve the issue you're experiencing.

• Like 8
  • Up 3

Hey I think you should change these setting.

In your Desktop Browser :-

1. When you are on Seller Dashboard, Click on your Profile Image in Right upper corner and then Choose Settings
2. Settings will open, there will be 4 options in Settings  : Account, Security, Notifications and Form W-9
3. Open Account Settings and you will See "Online Status", If you see something like the below image than Select the  "Go Online" option

image.png.eff014d46e54f1611589b8c76ab4b834.png

In the App :- 

1. Open App and Go in Profile Section (4 Icon in the Bottom Line in App)

2. Then Click on your Profile Picture, Then you will see an option to Go Online. Just turn that on and you are all set.
You will remain online as long as the Fiverr App is open.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, bot_effects said:

Hey I think you should change these setting.

In your Desktop Browser :-

1. When you are on Seller Dashboard, Click on your Profile Image in Right upper corner and then Choose Settings
2. Settings will open, there will be 4 options in Settings  : Account, Security, Notifications and Form W-9
3. Open Account Settings and you will See "Online Status", If you see something like the below image than Select the  "Go Online" option

image.png.eff014d46e54f1611589b8c76ab4b834.png

In the App :- 

1. Open App and Go in Profile Section (4 Icon in the Bottom Line in App)

2. Then Click on your Profile Picture, Then you will see an option to Go Online. Just turn that on and you are all set.
You will remain online as long as the Fiverr App is open.

Do we need to refresh the page again and again to stay online from mobile app? Or open the app on phone and leave it idle and no need to perform any action over there? 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

21 minutes ago, duafatima_uml said:

Do we need to refresh the page again and again to stay online from mobile app? Or open the app on phone and leave it idle and no need to perform any action over there? 

Hey @duafatima_uml I am not sure about that. But when you turn on the Online Status in Mobile App there is a message that says "You will remain online as long as the App is open" As you can see in the Attached below image (Bottom Line)

So While you are working on App you will be online, Not sure about Just keeping it open for several Hours. (And I will not suggest you to faking your Online Status on Fiverr whether on Desktop or App)

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-19 at 7.42.41 PM.jpeg

Edited by bot_effects
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1