Can I contact other sellers in different industries to collaborate?

cjwarburton

Question

Hi there!

I was wondering if I could reach out to other sellers in other fields (yt automation, social media etc) to ask about potential collaborations. I would love to expand my network, but I don't want to come off as rude or disrespectful. I've been a Fiverr seller for a few years now and thought it would be best to ask first! I've seen another forum post about talking to sellers in the same industries, but I couldn't see about other industries. This is my first forum post, so I do apologise if there's any formatting or other mistakes. 

Thanks, 

Cjwarburton

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, cjwarburton said:

Hi there!

I was wondering if I could reach out to other sellers in other fields (yt automation, social media etc) to ask about potential collaborations. I would love to expand my network, but I don't want to come off as rude or disrespectful. I've been a Fiverr seller for a few years now and thought it would be best to ask first! I've seen another forum post about talking to sellers in the same industries, but I couldn't see about other industries. This is my first forum post, so I do apologise if there's any formatting or other mistakes. 

Thanks, 

Cjwarburton

Hi there.

If you ask other sellers as a buyer as you need their services and expertise, then I think it's not a problem.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

If you ask other sellers as a buyer as you need their services and expertise, then I think it's not a problem.

Hi Michmikaia, 

Thanks for replying! I mean that I would like to contact them as a seller rather than a buyer. For example, I do voice overs, and I'd like to contact people who do youtube automation (who outsource editing, SEO, voice overs, script writers, and put it all together) to do their voice overs for them. Would that be okay?

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, cjwarburton said:

Hi Michmikaia, 

Thanks for replying! I mean that I would like to contact them as a seller rather than a buyer. For example, I do voice overs, and I'd like to contact people who do youtube automation (who outsource editing, SEO, voice overs, script writers, and put it all together) to do their voice overs for them. Would that be okay?

If it's the case, it's not Okay. 

The main concept of Fiverr is Buyers find a services that they need to buy from sellers.

You can read this.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 5