How to write high ranking fiverr gig ?How can i get fiverr high rank keyword or tag that used by buyer to search on fiverr?

bolatech9

Hello am a new seller on fiverr and i need some advice from the pro in the forum to educate me on how to write a high ranking gig on fiverr and how can i get the search tag or keyword used by buyer to search for specific services on fiverr? i would love to have your comment here. thanks

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bolatech9 said:

Hello am a new seller on fiverr and i need some advice from the pro in the forum to educate me on how to write a high ranking gig on fiverr and how can i get the search tag or keyword used by buyer to search for specific services on fiverr? i would love to have your comment here. thanks

I am not pro but what I learned about gig formation is that you should find keywords by searching your skill on fiverr and choose such keywords on which you see less vendors like 1500 or 2000. Also use these keywords in title. Your gig picture should be attractive and purely shows your experience in the specific skill. If you are new then it's better to provide your service in less amount.

• Like 6