How to prevent buyers from ordering immediately without messaging

ansonnz

Question

Hello everyone! I've been facing an issue lately regarding the topic above. While I am still working on existing orders, some people will straight up just click 'place order' button on the gig, and Fiverr will start the countdown too regardless of how many orders I still have in queue. This is extremely annoying as I don't have the time to work on both at the same time, and yet the countdown is going! 

May I know if there is a setting that turns off instant orders? 

Thank you in advance!

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

Hey, There are a Few Ways.

If you go to your Gigs Page and Open any Specific Gig, you will see an option to "Limit Orders in Queue". If you enable that and Set a limit of 2 then You will not get more orders than 2 at a time. You can set that number to anything you like.

Second Option is, If someone already placed an Order and You find the Delivery time to be low, Just ask the buyer to Extend Delivery Date. If you tell the Buyer your Whole Situation then they will understand you for Sure.

First you sell Specific Services that require Buyers to contact you First before ordering, then you Should Place a text in your Gig Description Saying "PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER" or something like that.

But in most cases, Limit Orders and Delivery Extend Works great for everyone.

• Like 9

I don't think there's a way to turn off instant orders on Fiverr. But here are some tips:

• Adjust your delivery time to give yourself more room.
  • Set your status to "Unavailable" when you're busy.
  • Let buyers know if there might be delays.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2
  • Up 1