Gig performing analytics for new sellers

Guest ehsanullah25

Guest ehsanullah25

I have 6 gigs and its been around 20 days since I first joined fiverr.com as a seller.
I work as a writer, translator and ghostwriter. At the start of my journey on fiverr, my gigs used to get around 10-30 impressions daily. 
Especially, my translating gig in which I translate between German-English-Spanish languages.

I wanted to ask that what kind of a title should I have? Do I have to have a title like the top sellers in the niche I provide service or a very unique title?

I have been constantly trying to find a way to get impressions and because of that I have edited my gigs 5-12 times(YEP! around that many times!).

Kindly, help with this query about the gig title and editing.

Ah! also about "after how many days should I edit my gig if I am not getting impressions?".

Guest ehsanullah25

The most impressions I have is on my translator gig which is 206 and 1 click.
Recently I am not getting impressions on any gig! I mostly get around 0-5 now!

it's important to not make too many changes too frequently as it can negatively impact your gig's search ranking. Instead, focus on optimizing your keywords, tags, and gig description to improve your gig's visibility. If you're not getting impressions after a few weeks, you can consider making minor adjustments to your gig title or description.

• Like 7

Guest ehsanullah25
3 hours ago, ehsanullah25 said:

I have 6 gigs and its been around 20 days since I first joined fiverr.com as a seller.
I work as a writer, translator and ghostwriter. At the start of my journey on fiverr, my gigs used to get around 10-30 impressions daily. 
Especially, my translating gig in which I translate between German-English-Spanish languages.

I wanted to ask that what kind of a title should I have? Do I have to have a title like the top sellers in the niche I provide service or a very unique title?

I have been constantly trying to find a way to get impressions and because of that I have edited my gigs 5-12 times(YEP! around that many times!).

Kindly, help with this query about the gig title and editing.

Ah! also about "after how many days should I edit my gig if I am not getting impressions?".

You are right about what you said but can you answer me about the title as well. Do I have to have a title like the top sellers in the niche I provide service or a very unique title?

Ensure your gig title contains your search tags. Your search tags should be the major keywords used by top sellers also in that niche. 

So if they used those keywords to sell that much, it means there are a lot of clients coming for those services. Offering something too unique away from the niche may not get you a lot of sales. 

So use a title that's trending, that's generating a lot of sales. Don't copy someone's gig or title. It's against Fiverr's TOS. Be creative in building your gig title using the search tags (keywords). 

• Like 3