I edit my Gig and MASTER FILL appears, can someone help me?

elizabethcor863

Question

Hello! Good afternoon everyone. I am writing to you because I have not received any messages from customers on Fiverr for almost a month. I tried to modify my Gigs, but I get this message:

“MASTER FILL GENERAL: We're sorry, but we couldn't find some of the details in the concert you're referring to. To ensure your Fiverr gig is of the highest quality possible, please fill in these missing details manually.” and in each of the parts to be modified of the Gigs. MASTER FILL PRICES, MASTER FILL FAQ DESCRIPTION, MASTER FILL REQUIREMENTS, MASTER FILL GALLERY.
Edit the Gigs, it still shows up, try to create a new one, still the same message.

For these reasons I ask if any of you have received this message and have solved it, I hope you can help me by this means.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, elizabethcor863 said:

Hello! Good afternoon everyone. I am writing to you because I have not received any messages from customers on Fiverr for almost a month. I tried to modify my Gigs, but I get this message:

“MASTER FILL GENERAL: We're sorry, but we couldn't find some of the details in the concert you're referring to. To ensure your Fiverr gig is of the highest quality possible, please fill in these missing details manually.” and in each of the parts to be modified of the Gigs. MASTER FILL PRICES, MASTER FILL FAQ DESCRIPTION, MASTER FILL REQUIREMENTS, MASTER FILL GALLERY.
Edit the Gigs, it still shows up, try to create a new one, still the same message.

For these reasons I ask if any of you have received this message and have solved it, I hope you can help me by this means.

Can you please share the screenshot so that it will be much clear to understand to issue?

• Like 4

Are you using any Fiverr related add-ons (like helpers)? And if so could those messages come from that?

I've never seen those messages and they look a bit suspicious given the spelling mistakes in them "(eg. Definetely" and grammar in "to denied your gig & banned your account").

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 3