Why my GIG impression and click suddenly dropping?

fiver_sumon

12 hours ago, asma_dev said:

Your gigs will be dropped to very last pages of your category , therefor you start losing your impressions and clicks 

its normal activity in fiverr for every seller 

No its not   @asma_dev  !!!!  Your gig performance is based on your own performance across a combination of metrics.  Not every gig will drop and it's not normal activity.   In reality it is normally the actions of the seller that causes this, and not Fiverr!   It's more likely that this is due to a poor private review, which unfortunately you will never know about. 

The key is to deliver every gig to the best of your ability, and build up your business.  

You can only control the controllables.  Everything else isn't worth worrying about as you can't influence it! 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

16 hours ago, breals said:

No its not   @asma_dev  !!!!  Your gig performance is based on your own performance across a combination of metrics.  Not every gig will drop and it's not normal activity.   In reality it is normally the actions of the seller that causes this, and not Fiverr!   It's more likely that this is due to a poor private review, which unfortunately you will never know about. 

The key is to deliver every gig to the best of your ability, and build up your business.  

You can only control the controllables.  Everything else isn't worth worrying about as you can't influence it! 

You are absolutely right , poor Private Reviews could cause this.

but if everything is running smoothly and you notice  all previous clients are still engaged with you, and number of orders still in queue , but next morning you search and everything is opposite .

Well it’s been 4 year since I am experiencing and lot of complains on this activity too.

whatever the reason is, we shouldn’t quit and never let our struggle down or less.

But still Fiverr is best platform no doubt . 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello Everyone,

I hope all are well and happily freelancing.

Last week one of my jobs got canceled after about 15 days of completion. I reported to Fiverr via appeal and Fiverr refunded me within 2 days. But since the job was cancelled, my workload has decreased drastically. 3 GIGs were ranked currently not even one GIG is found. In this case, what should I do or what can I do to get my rank back?

I hope those who know the matter will try to inform me.

Thank you

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...