Viewing Sent Custom Offers?

strangeloop_ani

Question

Hey! 

I'm new to Fiverr and just had a potential client reach out for my services. I spent some time on a custom offer, sent it off, and. . . nothing. There doesn't appear to be any record of me sending the offer. The potential client is obviously confused, and I don't want to appear to be an idiot, but I sure feel like one. 

Is there a "sent offers" section to track correspondence? I want to make sure I'm not missing it before I double up on my work. 

*EDIT*
Evidently it simply didn't go through, which is disappointing. I re-did the offer and it showed up right away in messages.

Edited by strangeloop_ani
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, strangeloop_ani said:

Is there a "sent offers" section to track correspondence? I want to make sure I'm not missing it before I double up on my work. 

If you truly "sent" an offer, it would show up in your inbox (and your buyer's inbox). If it hasn't shown up in either of your inboxes, then you can just reissue the offer.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, vickieito said:

If you truly "sent" an offer, it would show up in your inbox (and your buyer's inbox). If it hasn't shown up in either of your inboxes, then you can just reissue the offer.

Thank you Vicki! You're absolutely right. I reissued the offer and it showed up right away.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2