How to organize fiverr profile?

afreensdesign

Question

3 answers to this question

What do you mean by organize?

You can add your client on "among clients" if you have already worked with a businesses and companies here on Fiverr and their companies are on Fiverr database. You have to provide a proof that you worked with this company. If the company you've worked with is not on Fiverr database, so you can do nothing for the moment. Hope Fiverr will deal with it in the future.

You can see more details here.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404324058513-Top-Clients

Edited by michmikaia
Missing comments
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, michmikaia said:

What do you mean by organize?

You can add your client on "among clients" if you have already worked with a businesses and companies here on Fiverr and their companies are on Fiverr database. You have to provide a proof that you worked with this company. If the company you've worked with is not on Fiverr database, so you can do nothing for the moment. Hope Fiverr will deal with it in the future.

You can see more details here.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404324058513-Top-Clients

they are my fiverr client ,how can i describe about that?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, afreensdesign said:

they are my fiverr client ,how can i describe about that?

Browse other seller's Top Clients list and observe how have they described everything there. But not all the clients can be added in the list. You need to check first that which client you can add in the list (only those clients can be added for whom you have worked for and they are available in the Fiverr's list).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1