Improve my Gig

junedhamza

On 7/15/2023 at 3:04 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @alaminkhan786 - being on the first page will do you no good if it doesn't get you orders. You don't have to be on the first page to get orders - I'm not and I still get orders. Instead, focus on converting the impressions that you have into clicks and those clicks into orders.

@vickieito As a new seller, I run my GIG for more than 1 month and my gig has 1st page. I get 600+ impressions daily but I don't get clicks on my gig. What should I do to get more clicks that are converted into an order for my gig? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, junedhamza said:

@vickieito As a new seller, I run my GIG for more than 1 month and my gig has 1st page. I get 600+ impressions daily but I don't get clicks on my gig. What should I do to get more clicks that are converted into an order for my gig? 

Hi @junedhamza - you can start by making your gig cards and thumbnails more attractive so that your images will catch the eye of your buyers and they will want to click on your gig card to learn more. Buyers only have a second or two to decide which gigs they will click on. If your gigs don't catch their eye or hold their attention, they will just skim over your gig card and click on your competitor's gig. Here are some things you can do to make your gig cards more attractive:

1. You have too many words in your gig thumbnails. Your buyer won't take the time to read it all. Keep it to 1-3 words that clearly describe your services.

2. Try to keep your titles short enough so that buyers can read the whole thing without having to hover over the title. Remember, the easier you make it for them, the better chances you have of getting them to click on your gig card and visit your gig page.

3. Make your images attractive - what will make your images stand out from all the other gigs shown on the page? You can do a search yourself and make note of the gigs that catch your eye - why did they catch your eye? Which gigs did you click on (and why)? Understanding how a buyer sees gigs can help you know what changes you need to make so that your gig is attractive to them.

4. Make your images and gigs unique - another aspect of making your gig images attractive to buyers is being unique. If you have a generic-looking thumbnail that looks like all the other generic-looking thumbnails, you won't attract buyers. Put your face on the gig card and try to find different ways to make it unique. You can choose a specific niche and target a smaller group of buyers so that you are competing with a smaller pool of sellers. Niching down also makes your gigs more relevant for those specific buyers looking for your services. So your services will be shown to them and they will be more likely to click and buy your services.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2023 at 8:32 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @junedhamza - you can start by making your gig cards and thumbnails more attractive so that your images will catch the eye of your buyers and they will want to click on your gig card to learn more. Buyers only have a second or two to decide which gigs they will click on. If your gigs don't catch their eye or hold their attention, they will just skim over your gig card and click on your competitor's gig. Here are some things you can do to make your gig cards more attractive:

1. You have too many words in your gig thumbnails. Your buyer won't take the time to read it all. Keep it to 1-3 words that clearly describe your services.

2. Try to keep your titles short enough so that buyers can read the whole thing without having to hover over the title. Remember, the easier you make it for them, the better chances you have of getting them to click on your gig card and visit your gig page.

3. Make your images attractive - what will make your images stand out from all the other gigs shown on the page? You can do a search yourself and make note of the gigs that catch your eye - why did they catch your eye? Which gigs did you click on (and why)? Understanding how a buyer sees gigs can help you know what changes you need to make so that your gig is attractive to them.

4. Make your images and gigs unique - another aspect of making your gig images attractive to buyers is being unique. If you have a generic-looking thumbnail that looks like all the other generic-looking thumbnails, you won't attract buyers. Put your face on the gig card and try to find different ways to make it unique. You can choose a specific niche and target a smaller group of buyers so that you are competing with a smaller pool of sellers. Niching down also makes your gigs more relevant for those specific buyers looking for your services. So your services will be shown to them and they will be more likely to click and buy your services.

Thanks for the helpful and informative articles. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 15/7/2023 at 5:04, vickieito said:

Hola@alaminkhan786 - Estar en la primera página no te servirá de nada si no recibes pedidos. No tienes que estar en la primera página para recibir pedidos; yo no lo estoy y sigo recibiendo pedidos. En su lugar, concéntrese en convertir las impresiones que tiene en clics y esos clics en pedidos.

It would be interesting to know how the Fiverr impression system works, I have paid Ads on Instagram to get more impressions, it appears that people have visited my Fiverr link but the impressions do not increase. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, jhonlegaint said:

It would be interesting to know how the Fiverr impression system works, I have paid Ads on Instagram to get more impressions, it appears that people have visited my Fiverr link but the impressions do not increase. 🤔

Impressions only relate to how many times your gig is shown in Fiverr's search ... so it doesn't take into account any traffic that you are sending directly to your gig through external marketing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3