All My Gigs Dont Show up

e1lusion

Question

Hello, after almost 1 month of waiting, my gigs are still not visible. I haven't received any notifications, and I even tried creating new gigs, but the result remains the same: none of my gigs are appearing in the Fiverr marketplace, even when I activate the local area filter. If you have experienced the same problem, please let me know if there is a solution or a way to resolve this. Thank you, and have a nice day ^^

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, e1lusion said:

Hello, after almost 1 month of waiting, my gigs are still not visible. I haven't received any notifications, and I even tried creating new gigs, but the result remains the same: none of my gigs are appearing in the Fiverr marketplace, even when I activate the local area filter. If you have experienced the same problem, please let me know if there is a solution or a way to resolve this. Thank you, and have a nice day ^^

Have you checked your gig status? If not please go to support and check your gig status to find out the problem. If you see the gig status is active but needs to be confirmed by the Fiverr authority so contact the authority and resolve it. Thank you

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

14 hours ago, designer_luxury said:

Same problem. It's Fiverr algorithm problem. They are updating in every year. You have to fulfill all the gig's criteria. You haven't received any negative feedback also hidden feedback.

what should i do to fix it ? cuz im confused now fr ?

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

On 7/31/2023 at 7:57 PM, shimul_pros said:

Have you checked your gig status? If not please go to support and check your gig status to find out the problem. If you see the gig status is active but needs to be confirmed by the Fiverr authority so contact the authority and resolve it. Thank you

all my gigs are active but the same issues remain i alr contacted the support still nothing works ...

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

4 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

Same issue here. All gigs have disappeared from search again.

Gigs do come back in search after some time but suddenly they go all out. I seems like fiverr is exclusively targeting my profile and I feel helpless. 

But its not fair how we supposed  work on the platform  if our gigs dont show up 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

Same issue here. All gigs have disappeared from search again.

Gigs do come back in search after some time but suddenly they go all out. I seems like fiverr is exclusively targeting my profile and I feel helpless. 

You need Fiverr support. You have to talk to Fiverr support. So massage in there.

• Like 7
  • Up 1