Hello I'm new to here.

logo_minimal2

Welcome! As I've suggested to others, Fiverr is the marketplace, but it's not the only place to advertise yourself. Find clients from other places, and send them to your Fiverr page to purchase your service. Hope this helps, if you have any questions, please reach out

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 months later...

Bank transfer mean the fund will go direct to the bank. And payoneer account means the fund will go to your payoneer account. You can see the balance to your payoneer account. And you can transfer fund from your payoneer to bank account.

But in two case the payoneer will be a middle way. You have to open payoneer account must.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mdashik24 said:

Bank transfer mean the fund will go direct to the bank. And payoneer account means the fund will go to your payoneer account. You can see the balance to your payoneer account. And you can transfer fund from your payoneer to bank account.

But in two case the payoneer will be a middle way. You have to open payoneer account must.

Thank you so much buddy

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Hello Everyone, 

Will you please recommend any tips for increasing the success score of my Gigs.
I have translation services and I try to have long conversation with my client each time during the project but still for all my Gigs I see 5 Success score and Room for Growth in Effective Communication.

What is the solution for this? Should I chat in order chat page or the Inbox is Okay?

Struggling with this issue since long, I see difference in Delivery time but no + point in Effective communication.

Thanks

• Like 2

Here are a few tips to improve your Effective Communication score:

1. Use Order Chat Page.
  2. Clear and Prompt Responses.
  3. Set Expectations.
  4. Update your client Regularly.
  5. Ask for Feedback about your communication.
  6. Maintain Professional Tone and show respect.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, logo_minimal2 said:

What is the solution for this?

You have a 6-month-old 1.7-star review. It is quiet likely that this review (and possibly the corresponding private review too) - both are going to hurt your profile for many months to come. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Up 2