Changing Phone Number of Different Country

sardaratikhan

Question

Hi Everyone,

I want to change my phone number. After a week i am going to Malaysia and i can't use my Pakistani phone number there.

Therefore i want to know to that is it possible that i can use my phone number of that Malaysia.
Also let me know that what about my location will it automatically changed to that country as my IP address location will be Malaysia.
Hoping for your kind information.

account.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, sardaratikhan said:

Hi Everyone,

I want to change my phone number. After a week i am going to Malaysia and i can't use my Pakistani phone number there.

Therefore i want to know to that is it possible that i can use my phone number of that Malaysia.
Also let me know that what about my location will it automatically changed to that country as my IP address location will be Malaysia.
Hoping for your kind information.

Well for this purpose, I think that you should contact Fiverr Support and let them know everything. Whichever you have concerns, discuss with them. They'll guide you better. Good Luck!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sardaratikhan said:

I have also email them but did't receive any answer yet waiting from last 7 hours.

Allow CS 1-2 days to respond. Sometimes they can get busy with all the inquiries.

When I moved from Japan to the US, they told me that my location would automatically change (it didn't).

So I created a ticket for them to manually change my location. They only asked for me to send a copy of a recent utility bill with my name and address on it, and as soon as I provided that proof, Fiverr was able to update my location.

Changing my phone was also done through Fiverr CS. Once I notified them of the change in my phone number, a red banner showed up on my account that told me I had 30 days to verify my new number. I went through all the steps to verify my new phone number and it was added to my account.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1