1 year of inactivity, Can you help me re-active my business?

alessiomaria

Hello, thanks for coming here. I was out of Fiverr because I had my way to work out of it, But I really don't want to lose my activity here. 
Do you have any suggestions on how to fix my 2 Gigs? Actually, I'm in Promo with the first one.

Here are my doubts :

1. Do I need to update my Titles, is that catchy enough and meets good keywords?
  2. Have I to make a video presentation of me directly talking, using a Logo Brand or...?
  3. Have I tp upload new Songs for each pack to show what each one sounds like?

I'm open to any advice. Thanks a lot to whoever comes to help!

My Gigs:
    Epic and Classical Music for Media
    Music for Video Games
Edited by alessiomaria
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alessiomaria said:

I'm open to any advice. Thanks a lot to whoever comes to help!

Hey, 

Since I'm in a totally different subcategory, I may not have the right niche-specific advice to give you.

But here's something I can suggest. If you have the Premium Seller Plus Package, you can schedule a meeting with your seller success manager, and they can guide you on the specific areas that you can work on based on the overall performance of your gigs. 

I get so much value from that one-on-one call.

You can send your Seller Success Manager a detailed email beforehand to let them know what you'd like to discuss in the Zoom meeting. That will give them ample time to go through your account, analyze your stats (including the private buyer satisfaction rate), and give you tips on improving your performance. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, bilha2018 said:

Hey, 

Since I'm in a totally different subcategory, I may not have the right niche-specific advice to give you.

But here's something I can suggest. If you have the Premium Seller Plus Package, you can schedule a meeting with your seller success manager, and they can guide you on the specific areas that you can work on based on the overall performance of your gigs. 

I get so much value from that one-on-one call.

You can send your Seller Success Manager a detailed email beforehand to let them know what you'd like to discuss in the Zoom meeting. That will give them ample time to go through your account, analyze your stats (including the private buyer satisfaction rate), and give you tips on improving your performance. 

Thats vero nice, how can i get the ottimi pack? In avtuslly a level 2 seller

• Like 2
  • Up 1