Why buyer report me?

rsh_editor

Hi
I am Fiverr level two seller and my gig ranked on first and second page.
So one week ago 4am I received message from buyer Who want to work with me as i mention the time which is late night so I walk up with the notification bell. start talk with him about the project when he did not response in 10 mints then i go to sleep when i walk up i see messsage that he say i report you because you are not answer me and also you are unprofessional.
For that date my gig rank down infact today i just get 9 impression.
Can you help me to handle that problem.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, rsh_editor said:

when he did not response in 10 mints then i go to sleep when i walk up i see messsage that he say i report you because you are not answer me and also you are unprofessional.
For that date my gig rank down infact today i just get 9 impression.

Hi @rsh_editor - most likely your gig ranking went down because of the 1.7-star review that you received last week, not because of a buyer who never placed an order with you.

If this buyer left a negative private review, it can affect your gig's visibility in search for 3-6 months. So read the buyer's comments and make a reply to show that you care. Work on improving your services so that you can keep your buyers happy. This will also help you to improve your visibility in search.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 11:23 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @rsh_editor - most likely your gig ranking went down because of the 1.7-star review that you received last week, not because of a buyer who never placed an order with you.

If this buyer left a negative private review, it can affect your gig's visibility in search for 3-6 months. So read the buyer's comments and make a reply to show that you care. Work on improving your services so that you can keep your buyers happy. This will also help you to improve your visibility in search.

Thank you
but this is my first bad review and fiverr take my gig from first page to no where.

• Thanks 3

Unfortunately, one bad private review can affect your visibility in search as well as your eligibility for different programs, such as Promoted Gigs, especially if you don't have many reviews. This can last 3-6 months or longer. I'm not sure why you lost Seller Plus because that usually happens when you drop a level and you are still Level 2.

I think you are on the right track to turning your account around. You've had great reviews since that negative one - and that's really the only way to turn around from a negative review - keeping your buyers happy and delivering excellent services.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Unfortunately, one bad private review can affect your visibility in search as well as your eligibility for different programs, such as Promoted Gigs, especially if you don't have many reviews. This can last 3-6 months or longer. I'm not sure why you lost Seller Plus because that usually happens when you drop a level and you are still Level 2.

I think you are on the right track to turning your account around. You've had great reviews since that negative one - and that's really the only way to turn around from a negative review - keeping your buyers happy and delivering excellent services.

Thank you
I must try my best for buyers now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2