Not getting clients

lucas_esp

Hi, I've been on fiverr for about 5 months and I didn't have any clients.
I tried many of the recommendations the Fiverr support gave me, but none of them worked. I barely have impressions and just a few clicks (almost nothing). I need to sell as fast as possible. I got no messages from possible buyers.
Can you check my profile and find a way to help me please?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @lucas_esp, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

13 hours ago, lucas_esp said:

I tried many of the recommendations the Fiverr support gave me, but none of them worked.

Can you let us know what you have tried, so we can recommend other things that you can do?

13 hours ago, lucas_esp said:

I barely have impressions and just a few clicks (almost nothing).

If you don't have impressions, that means Fiverr doesn't see your gig as relevant as your competitors - this is because your competitors are performing better than you (e.g., they have more orders, deliveries, and happy customers than you do). However, as long as you have more impressions than 0, that means your gig is still being shown to buyers. Work on converting those impressions into clicks and your clicks into orders. As you get more orders, deliver high-quality services, and keep your buyers happy, you can increase your visibility in Fiverr's search.

If you don't have clicks, that means your gig is not attractive to buyers, so they aren't clicking on your gig thumbnail to learn more about your services. Buyers only have a few seconds to decide whether to click on your gig or not, and currently, they aren't clicking. I see that you are a graphic designer with "eye-catching designs" - so make your gig thumbnails as unique and stunning as possible so that buyers will want to click on your gig thumbnails. This is an opportunity to show off your design skills. Please also make sure that you have 3-5 words that clearly define your services. 

Once buyers "click" on your gig thumbnail, you have to convince them to place an order. One of the best ways to do that is to create a strong portfolio of your work. You have gig videos, 3 images, and 2 PDFs that you can use to show off what you can do. I  recommend using all of these to show off what you can do. If you don't have portfolio samples, create them. The more you can show, the better chances you have that a buyer will see something that they will want to buy. Currently, buyers aren't seeing enough samples and aren't placing orders or contacting you. When I was a newbie with 0 orders and 0 reviews, my portfolio was the only reason that buyers were reaching out to me and placing orders.

You currently have zero examples of your translation work and only a few examples of your graphic design skills. You will need more to convince buyers to place orders with you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1