Can't promote my gigs for 3 months

heris65

Question

Hi,

I cant promote my gigs for 3 months , and my account is perfect, but I ask help customer service, but every time get same answers, you have to wait! Im waiting 3 months .Can you help me understand what happens!

Thank you!

• Like 10

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, heris65 said:

Hi,

I cant promote my gigs for 3 months , and my account is perfect, but I ask help customer service, but every time get same answers, you have to wait! Im waiting 3 months .Can you help me understand what happens!

Thank you!

Hi too

Because of one 4.7* (3 months ago), you lost the promoted gig feature. Your buyer satisfaction rate dropped and therefore you became ineligible for their criteria anymore for now. So if the Support Team has said to wait then you should wait. Keep delivering quality services/work. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, heris65 said:

Hi,

Thank you!

Everything seems perfect outside but deep inside you may have received bad private feedback from your buyers. Try to provide the best services and make the new buyers happy so that they easily give you positive private feedback. 

• Like 8