Gig is not ranking from last 6 months and promotion option is also unavailable from the last 6 months

atifshakoor46

Question

Hey!

Hopefully everyone is doing good. My Fiverr gigs are not ranking as they use to be and also promotion feature is unavailable due to quality issues. It has been 6 months and gigs are not getting back though during whole period I got some good orders from my repeated clients, they also left good 5 star reviews but after all of these, gigs are still derank. The whole account is derank from the whole period, only getting 10 impression per day.

How can I improve things to get ranking back, or how much time I have to wait for Fiverr to give me ranking back, as 6 months is a long time.

Thanks 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, atifshakoor46 said:

Hey!

Hopefully everyone is doing good. My Fiverr gigs are not ranking as they use to be and also promotion feature is unavailable due to quality issues. It has been 6 months and gigs are not getting back though during whole period I got some good orders from my repeated clients, they also left good 5 star reviews but after all of these, gigs are still derank. The whole account is derank from the whole period, only getting 10 impression per day.

How can I improve things to get ranking back, or how much time I have to wait for Fiverr to give me ranking back, as 6 months is a long time.

Thanks 

it depend what happened before and after these 6 months... if someone left you negative private review, your performance will continue to drop down, also we will should know how many orders, reviews you have received before and after these 6 months to understand what is happening, is not so "easy" to understand what is happening to you.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Could it be that this all started 10 months ago?

image.png.0c2c79e120502d8f44c1a3193b5fda96.png

I explained in response to this buyer what actually happened, but before February 2023, gig was doing fine, promotion feature was enabled. It's from 1st Feb 2023 that this all is happening. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, venonusa said:

it depend what happened before and after these 6 months... if someone left you negative private review, your performance will continue to drop down, also we will should know how many orders, reviews you have received before and after these 6 months to understand what is happening, is not so "easy" to understand what is happening to you.

Before 1st Feb gig was doing good. Completed 7,8 orders in January with 5 stars public feedback, on 1st February 2023, promotion got off and in mid February, I have issue with one seller, he placed the order and then I completed the work and delivered it. He started arguing and wanted me to cancel the order. We have some hot words exchanging and but I had cancelled his order. He blocked me. May be he reported me to Fiverr, I don't know. But till mid March (after one month of this issue) gig was somehow a little ranked and got few sms from new buyer, but from mid March gig went down to 10 impression per day. Promotion feature was unabled from Feb 2023. 

From old clients, I got 3 order per month, also orders are 3,4 times bigger in amount than my average selling price. 

This has happened me before, in Aug 2021, and gig came back with promotion feature after 6 months. But this time they are not ranking after this whole period 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I am also facing the same problem for the last 4-5 months. In between Feb month, Fiverr stopped promoting gigs but in April month I got another chance f promoted gigs for a week. After that, my account is dranked.

Please advise.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

On 7/17/2023 at 5:28 AM, venonusa said:

@venonusa 

Before 1st Feb gig was doing good. Completed 7,8 orders in January with 5 stars public feedback, on 1st February 2023, promotion got off and in mid February, I have issue with one seller, he placed the order and then I completed the work and delivered it. He started arguing and wanted me to cancel the order. We have some hot words exchanging and but I had cancelled his order. He blocked me. May be he reported me to Fiverr, I don't know. But till mid March (after one month of this issue) gig was somehow a little ranked and got few sms from new buyer, but from mid March gig went down to 10 impression per day. Promotion feature was unabled from Feb 2023. 

From old clients, I got 3 order per month, also orders are 3,4 times bigger in amount than my average selling price. 

This has happened me before, in Aug 2021, and gig came back with promotion feature after 6 months. But this time they are not ranking after this whole period 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

It's possible that you received some negative private feedback, and it might take some time to bounce back from it. However, I believe things should improve and get better after a period of about 6 months. I've been facing the same issue, and it's been five months without getting my rank back. However, there's some positive news as I received the promoted gig and the early payout option.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm also facing the same problem.

I started derank since last year, but this year is unbelieveable, I don't know if it was a order that I cancelled or  "promoted gig " destroys my organic traffic or something that some sellers calls "gig rotation".

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

On 7/17/2023 at 12:08 PM, rajat2910 said:

I am also facing the same problem for the last 4-5 months. In between Feb month, Fiverr stopped promoting gigs but in April month I got another chance f promoted gigs for a week. After that, my account is dranked.

Please advise.

• Like 3