Can I send my oldest buyers a promo message without being flagged as spam?

mmicch

Question

Hi! 
I was wondering if was possible for me to send a message to my oldest buyers who aren't available to be selected in the send-a-coupon list. Maybe messaging them a promo code to be informed as well as the most recent ones who can receive the coupon. Would that work? Or It's considered spam by the platform? I wouldn't send the message to every buyer in my history, but just a phew one I collaborated with many times. What do you think?

• Like 13

3 answers to this question

Any type of messaging activity that is unwanted, repeatedly occurring, and disruptive to the recipient's experience is considered a "spam message" on Fiverr. For example, unwanted offers to commercially-motivated solicitations that aim to drive traffic or attention to websites, products, and services outside of Fiverr.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, mmicch said:

Hi! 
I was wondering if was possible for me to send a message to my oldest buyers who aren't available to be selected in the send-a-coupon list. Maybe messaging them a promo code to be informed as well as the most recent ones who can receive the coupon. Would that work? Or It's considered spam by the platform? I wouldn't send the message to every buyer in my history, but just a phew one I collaborated with many times. What do you think?

offcourse its spam

on fiverr, if you message buyer, without being invited first considers as spam

only give coupon, when buyer asks or want discount

what it would look like, when a shopkeeper bells your home, saying "want copins ?"

• Like 10