Gig is not Showing Not a online nor Offline even gig is Active please Guide me.

sr_designz00

Question

4 answers to this question

On 7/11/2023 at 5:55 AM, sr_designz00 said:

Hi everyone, 

Gig is not Showing Not a online nor Offline even gig is Active please Guide me. In this reason i did not get an order. I am also a level 2 seller 

Thanks

Try refreshing your browser, clearing the cache, and ensuring your gig settings are properly configured. Contact Fiverr support if the problem persists. Good luck!

Thanks

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

On 7/11/2023 at 5:15 AM, michmikaia said:

Hi there.

You are a level 1 seller. Not level 2. A month ago, you got 3 stars and 2.7 reviews. And these buyers might leave a bad private review that affects your gigs visibility.

I am a level one seller and have 38  5-Stars reviews, but since April I am getting almost no impressions, I have even delivered 5-7 successful orders but Fiverr Algorithm is not taking them into account, I think Fiverr does not want my Gigs to appear in search anymore. Please guide me if someone is facing the same issue.

• Like 10

have been an active seller on Fiverr for 3 months, and until recently, my gig was consistently appearing in relevant search results. However, I have noticed a sudden drop in its visibility, as it no longer appears in the search engine or relevant categories.

I have taken several measures to optimize my gig, including using appropriate keywords, providing a detailed description, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Despite these efforts, I am concerned that my gig is not being displayed to potential buyers, which is adversely affecting my business.

I kindly request your urgent assistance in resolving this issue and restoring the visibility of my gig. I believe there may be a technical glitch or an oversight that is causing this problem. I would appreciate it if you could thoroughly investigate the matter and take the necessary steps to rectify it.

If there are any specific guidelines or best practices I should follow to improve my gig's visibility, I would be more than happy to implement them. I value the opportunity to showcase my skills and services to the Fiverr community, and I am committed to providing the highest level of quality and professionalism.

• Like 8