My gig are disranked yesterday

arnytechnologie

52 minutes ago, arnytechnologie said:

Kindly help me. My all gig are disranked yesterday. I am too much worry about my account.

Focus on improving your services first as you have gotten two 3.7* and two 4.3* reviews within 3 weeks.

Among those reviews, one of the buyer in his/her stated that service was good means it was not good enough and he/she was not much impressed with your work/services. There is also a possibility that those buyers might have given you negative private reviews too. Hence, you have low buyer satisfaction and performance scores. Your gigs have been pushed back in search results by Fiverr because of these scores.

So you are advised to improve your services and deliver quality work. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

My question is if the gig not showing on scarch result by using all filters then how to get order.!

I have try Facebook promotion but didn't get any positive result.! Only Fiverr promotion working for get order easily.

I got "457"   5* review

And got 3 negative review

Fiverr should check those order from beginning to end why client give me 1* and why its not a right review for my work.

Fiverr should warn the the seller before completely takedown his all service's.

And check the client review and match with what was the order what the seller deliver.

Client give me 1star intentionally don't know why that was maybe 4th time he order I deliver him the video file download link maybe 3 time 

1 in message

2 WeTransfer

3 google drive 

But he says links not working 

And suddenly without talking to me he mark the order complete and give me 1 star 

After that my all service's takedown from scarch result 

And another 1 star story :

Client give me a tutorial video and tell me to make that 

I'm good in After Effects so i make that same to same 

after I send him the sample video that client asked me to cancel this order or reduce the price

Without any bargading I agree with this offer then he cancel that order and place new order after that again he want to cancel that order 

I tell him I have complete my work and send you my work sample I have spend so much time on it so after complete the work is it fair to cancel...

Then the client mark the order complete and give me a great review with 1*

Last 1 * story same . I send him the video file and he write he didn't get the video file which is false

Don't know anyone read this or not. Between 3 years I took maybe 7 days break, spending my all time on Fiverr

And what I got !

Out of search but active. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1