My gig didnt have more impression after a 5 star review

•  

I got an order and I was able to deliver the project, and my buyer like it so he rate me 5star with a positive feedback 

But still, my gig is still lacking behind the impression is low 

Question < If I got another 5 stars from him will my gig have more impression and gain more visibility?

Pls i need advice 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, natasha_39 said:
  •  

I got an order and I was able to deliver the project, and my buyer like it so he rate me 5star with a positive feedback 

But still, my gig is still lacking behind the impression is low 

Question < If I got another 5 stars from him will my gig have more impression and gain more visibility?

Pls i need advice 

i have no idea

• Like 3

Hi @natasha_39 - Your buyer actually gave you a 4.3-star review (which counts as a 4-star review), so that might be why you aren't getting as much visibility.

You would need to get a lot more orders to bring your ratings up so that you can get better visibility in search. But yes,  if you consistently get 5-star reviews, deliver high-quality services, and keep your buyers happy, you should perform better in Fiverr's search.

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Vickie hit the nail on the head with her guidance. I would also add that you want to improve your skills. Learn from this order's mistakes and improve, there's always something to enhance or do better next time. Also, try to offer the best possible customer service. Fiverr has a thing called the buyer satisfaction rate which dictates how people "rank". The idea is, if your buyers are happy, then you will be higher in search. So, focus on work quality, not your ranking. As someone that sold a lot of gigs here, I can tell you that ranking is irelevant. Try to make people happy with your work and provide great value, that's what matters.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2