orders on gigs

nimranadeem16

40 minutes ago, nimranadeem16 said:

I'm not getting orders, clicks and impressions on my gigs can anyone please check my gigs and do lemme know that how can I make betterments in them ?

Few Suggestions:

1. Reduce the prices if possible (Reason is that you are a beginner yet that's why. Once you start getting orders, you can then increase the prices)
  2. According to your profile description, you have 4 yeas of experience in your field then where is your portfolio (gig gallery)
  3. Work on your gig gallery i.e. add some of your work in an unique way.
  4. Remove text from the images as the gig description is enough to describe your services.
  5. Add relevant skills in Skills section i.e. WordPress etc.
  6. No need to add your Fiverr's profile link on images.

P.S. WordPress is a highly competitive niche on Fiverr these days so you are recommended to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche first and observe how WordPress sellers are selling their services (just observe them.. avoid copying them)

• Like 20

Hey there! If you're struggling to get orders, clicks, and impressions on your gigs, it's important to seek feedback. Share your gig links so the community can provide specific suggestions. Consider optimizing gig metadata, using relevant keywords, and promoting gigs on social media. Stay positive and keep hustling!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, nimranadeem16 said:

I'm not getting orders, clicks and impressions on my gigs can anyone please check my gigs and do lemme know that how can I make betterments in them ?

"Hey there! I'd be happy to help. To make improvements to your gigs, I recommend reviewing your gig titles, descriptions, and tags for better optimization. Enhance your gig visuals, showcase your expertise, and consider promoting your gigs on social media or utilizing Fiverr promotions. Feel free to share your gigs, and I'll provide specific suggestions. Keep refining and experimenting for better results. Good luck!"

• Like 11

1) Make sure that your gig image, video, description is really good and eye catching.

2) Do the Image SEO and add relevant keywords.

3) Share your gig on different social media.

4) Try to bring some clients and highly satisfy them with your work.

I hope it will help you.

• Like 9

On 7/5/2023 at 5:33 PM, riaad_arif said:

Hey there! If you're struggling to get orders, clicks, and impressions on your gigs, it's important to seek feedback. Share your gig links so the community can provide specific suggestions. Consider optimizing gig metadata, using relevant keywords, and promoting gigs on social media. Stay positive and keep hustling!

Hi! thank you for this. Under what category should I share my link?

• Like 6