No inbox messages

sherry_graphicx

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi @sherry_graphicx - I just checked your account and I'm able to send messages to you, so buyers should be able to send messages to you as well.

36 minutes ago, sherry_graphicx said:

I have stopped recieving direct inbox messages but briefs.

Can you explain what you mean here? 1) You aren't receiving inbox messages, but 2) you are receiving briefs?

Or, you just haven't received inboxes messages for a brief while?

Not getting inbox messages for brief periods of time is pretty normal. Sometimes you'll get a lot of messages. Other times, you won't hear from anyone.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, sherry_graphicx said:

I have stopped recieving direct inbox messages but briefs. Is this happening to somone else ? 

Brief will be send to you if Fiverr think your gigs fit to clients requests and everything will depend from your performance... So, will be normal if you not receive any brief if in last 90days you have poor performance.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

Brief will be send to you if Fiverr think your gigs fit to clients requests and everything will depend from your performance... So, will be normal if you not receive any brief if in last 90days you have poor performance.

My performance is ok. But I do not get any brief, any message. But nobody can say the reason.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, jasim2k9k said:

So, I want to know where is the performance lacking. I will correct and develop myself. 

look at past orders, at feedback that your clients left and for sure you will understand where you went wrong.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, venonusa said:

look at past orders, at feedback that your clients left and for sure you will understand where you went wrong.

Okay. 🙂To err is human. If that is considered as performance lacking, I've already correct myself. But for this mistake, should I be kept down for a longer time? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jasim2k9k said:

Okay. 🙂To err is human. If that is considered as performance lacking, I've already correct myself. But for this mistake, should I be kept down for a longer time? 

it depends on the Fiverr algorithm... we have been down for about 90 days...

• Like 5