I joined fiverr from last 2 days. I don't get any order in fiverr.

madamiq

10 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Some sellers need to wait several months before getting an order. 

Are you really expecting immediately an order?

THANK u for your reply. I Just want to get one order for satisfaction that there is no fault in my gig. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, madamiq said:

Which changes I need to do in my gig to get buyers. 

You need to improve gig gallery first because your video is not attractive. And your gig description is not justifying that you have 2 years of experience or not. If it's true then kindly use some of your previous work in a creative way (gig gallery).

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You need to improve gig gallery first because your video is not attractive. And your gig description is not justifying that you have 2 years of experience or not. If it's true then kindly use some of your previous work in a creative way (gig gallery).

Thank u so much for your openion .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What I see here is a low-level service at the rock-bottom price of $5.
In my opinion, this is a prime target for scammers and buyers with high demands who don't want to spend money.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

What I see here is a low-level service at the rock-bottom price of $5.
In my opinion, this is a prime target for scammers and buyers with high demands who don't want to spend money.

That's true but I think we should let her experience it first. It's been 2 days yet. We can guide her later. Meanwhile she should optimize her gigs then we will give her more tips if she follows us (our suggestions and tips).

• Like 5

Just now, smartdezigns said:

That's true but I think we should let her experience it first. It's been 2 days yet. We can guide her later. Meanwhile she should optimize her gigs then we will give her more tips if she follows us (our suggestions and tips).

👍

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Thanks for your support. I will try my best to improve my gig gallery and must follow your suggestion. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Please can you check my gig now. 

• Like 2

On 6/24/2023 at 6:59 PM, madamiq said:

Which changes I need to do in my gig to get buyers. 

So, you came to Fiverr, thinking you could just whip up a gig and have clients clamoring for your services? That's not how it works. To start, need to offer something people want to buy

Why would anyone hire someone with subpar English skills to type "anything" in Microsoft Word? If they fancy typing anything in Word, they're perfectly capable of doing it themselves. Being capable at MS Word won't get you hired in 2023. Maybe back in 1995, but not these days. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being harsh for the sake of it. But this is a basic rule of business. Get the idea right first. Then make a gig. Without knowing what's in demand and how you can cover that need, you're setting yourself up for failure. 

No amount of great gig thumbnails, gig galleries, or gig optimization will help, unless you have a plan ready.

To be frank, if your skill set is limited to copy/paste, data entry, and keyboard tapping, it might be time to reassess being a freelancer. Maybe a steady nine-to-five is more your thing. You need food on the table, and I doubt your current abilities are in high demand on Fiverr. If you have more marketable skills, go make a proper business plan first. 

Lastly, unless you're planning to work exclusively with Arabic-speaking Muslims, you might want to skip the whole "Assalam o Alaikum" in your gig description. Mixing religion and business is likely to rub folks the wrong way.

PS. It's "As-salamu alaykum", not "Assalam O Alaikum". 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, madamiq said:

I am sorry to say but it's still not better. 

I will encourage you to do some research on Fiverr first regarding your niche. Observe how other sellers are selling their services with the help of their gig gallery and gig descriptions. You have to observe only.. not copy them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

I am sorry to say but it's still not better. 

I will encourage you to do some research on Fiverr first regarding your niche. Observe how other sellers are selling their services with the help of their gig gallery and gig descriptions. You have to observe only.. not copy them.

OK I'll try my best. Thank you

• Like 2