Gigs_Disapeared

e1lusion

Question

hello everyone its has been three days now, and all of my gigs have suddenly disappeared from the search bar. It seems as if I never created any gigs at all anyone k how to fix this ive already contacted the support but nothing changed ...

• Like 14
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

13 answers to this question

As long as your gigs are active, they may appear in search. Keep in mind that thousands of other gigs are competing for the space. Your placement and visibility on Fiverr depend on your performance (measured by your buyer satisfaction rate or BSR, public reviews, earnings, and other stats), plus how relevant Fiverr thinks your gig is to each buyer searching. 

Your buyer satisfaction rate is based on, amongst other things, the private feedback buyers give to Fiverr after completing an order. Remember that this feedback might differ considerably from the public reviews you get. 

To get positive feedback, it's crucial that you communicate with your buyers, keep them updated, make sure you understand their project entirely before getting started, and that you're always friendly and polite. Delivering on time is also essential, and it helps to under-promise and over-deliver. 

Contacting support won't change your placement in search: only your performance can do that. Remember that the performance of your competition also matters: if someone is performing better than you, they will gain more visibility than you. 

I hope this helps! 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 18

Just now, e1lusion said:

hello thanks for the awnser but i dont mean the rank of my gig its like my gig wasnt even created when i enable the local area filtre i dont find mine 

Hmm - how strange. I checked now and couldn't see your gigs when filtering for sellers in Algeria, either. 

Have you checked your statistics page to see if you've gotten any impressions lately? If you're still getting impressions, your gigs are rotating in search, and it could indicate a bug or delay when using that specific filter. 

• Like 15
  • Up 2

As long as your gigs are active, they may appear in search. Keep in mind that thousands of other gigs are competing for the space. Your placement and visibility on Fiverr depend on your performance (measured by your buyer satisfaction rate or BSR, public reviews, earnings, and other stats), plus how relevant Fiverr thinks your gig is to each buyer searching. 

Your buyer satisfaction rate is based on, amongst other things, the private feedback buyers give to Fiverr after completing an order. Remember that this feedback might differ considerably from the public reviews you get. 

To get positive feedback, it's crucial that you communicate with your buyers, keep them updated, make sure you understand their project entirely before getting started, and that you're always friendly and polite. Delivering on time is also essential, and it helps to under-promise and over-deliver. 

Contacting support won't change your placement in search: only your performance can do that. Remember that the performance of your competition also matters: if someone is performing better than you, they will gain more visibility

Exactly

• Like 11

21 hours ago, e1lusion said:

hello thanks for the awnser but i dont mean the rank of my gig its like my gig wasnt even created when i enable the local area filtre i dont find mine 

The same happened to me, 

I would suggest to wait and try to get orders from old buyers. 

My gigs were showing in search after 60+ days.

• Like 10

On 6/22/2023 at 2:34 AM, smashradio said:

Contacting support won't change your placement in search: only your performance can do that. Remember that the performance of your competition also matters: if someone is performing better than you, they will gain more visibility than you. 

I hope this helps! 

Great analysis.. much appreciated.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 6/22/2023 at 2:36 AM, e1lusion said:

May be your gigs are paused. Go to your gigs stats and check.

• Like 9