Customer Support continues to refuse to give an explanation on the warnings received

sasyj93

Question

How many emails will I have to repeat that I want more details on why the 2 specific warnings received? I want to defend myself from these accusations, how can I defend myself? Why do they keep the secret? No more copy and paste answers.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, sasyj93 said:

How many emails will I have to repeat that I want more details on why the 2 specific warnings received? I want to defend myself from these accusations, how can I defend myself? Why do they keep the secret? No more copy and paste answers.

usually everything is written in the email that Fiverr sent you... have you checked?

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Share a screenshot or 2 screenshots with the emails and what Fiverr said. Pretty sure the information is there. And don't ask customer support, if you check you will see they say there's no need to contact customer support.

• Like 11

guys its written what but its not written how its happened the issue,just generic information regard the rules violated,they said which ones but not what happened in details,this is a huge mistake come on,i didnt do what they said .

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Share a screenshot or 2 screenshots with the emails and what Fiverr said. Pretty sure the information is there. And don't ask customer support, if you check you will see they say there's no need to contact customer support.

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

usually everything is written in the email that Fiverr sent you... have you checked?

2 hours ago, imamiopial said:

Can share a bit details about the reasons behind the warning and what you might’ve done?

48 minutes ago, s_a_zuhair said:

Check for the Fiverr community guidelines and you will get the answer. Maybe you have violated some rules.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

i just wanna know what happened in details,not just you got a warning for this or that,not useful information

They tell you why. They also say to not contact customer support because warnings are not sent by them, it's by a separate department. And 99% of the time these are not sent by mistake. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

They tell you why. They also say to not contact customer support because warnings are not sent by them, it's by a separate department. And 99% of the time these are not sent by mistake. 

Fine,so who should i contact instead? Really, they never wrong ? If so why they dont share the reason behind the warning ? I have the right to defend myself and explain my version of the story,then they can keep the warning active if they wish.

So again,there is another department to contact? Let me reply for you. NO. 

Let's imagine for a moment that the problem is "empty or partial delivery", which delivery are we talking about? Don't I know? Missing information here my boy.

Edited by sasyj93
missing info
  • Like 8

I just discovered on the internet that there is no explanation behind and that they are irreversible decisions, useless to get pissed off with these people, they do the fk they want like the wild west, if someone has had a warning and has known the real reason (the context of the case) let me know please 🙂 Bless yall

Edited by sasyj93
typo
  • Like 8

Fine,so who should i contact instead? Really, they never wrong ? If so why they dont share the reason behind the warning ? I have the right to defend myself and explain my version of the story,then they can keep the warning active if they wish.

So again,there is another department to contact? Let me reply for you. NO. 

Let's imagine for a moment that the problem is "empty or partial delivery", which delivery are we talking about? Don't I know? Missing information here my boy.

🤔🤔   if you need help from us... read below  ⬇️ ⬇️

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Share a screenshot or 2 screenshots with the emails and what Fiverr said. 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, venonusa said:

🤔🤔   if you need help from us... read below  ⬇️ ⬇️

What should I share? I had a warning about incomplete delivery, no other details, if I send you the screenshot after you can tell me which order refers? What changes you? is a standard template,i never delivered incompleted. This is a misunderstanding.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

However it makes no sense to talk, I just found on the internet that are irreversible decisions and without explanations on the case, so it does not even make sense to talk about it at this point, no one will ever tell me what really happened and why.I just wanted to know if there was a way to go beyond the standard template, but it doesn't seem to be. 😞 

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

What should I share? I had a warning about incomplete delivery, no other details, if I send you the screenshot after you can tell me which order refers? What changes you? is a standard template,i never delivered incompleted. This is a misunderstanding.

45 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

However it makes no sense to talk, I just found on the internet that are irreversible decisions and without explanations on the case, so it does not even make sense to talk about it at this point, no one will ever tell me what really happened and why.I just wanted to know if there was a way to go beyond the standard template, but it doesn't seem to be. 😞 

Naaa... forget it... as you said it's just waste of time, don't send anything, the violation speaks for itself, you delivered an incomplete order, you violated the Fiverr rules, next time add all delivery files within the delivery, this will prevent you from receiving another warning that being the second warning you risk your account will be closed.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Naaa... forget it... as you said it's just a waste of time, don't send anything, the violation speaks for itself, you delivered an incomplete order, you violated the Fiverr rules, next time add all delivery files within the delivery, this will prevent you from receiving another warning that being the second warning you risk that your account will be closed.

I feel sorry for you but I didn't violate any rules, I delivered in the complete files. Sorry but you are a little dull 😉 you focus on the wrong things, who cares about the screenshot? You don't believe me? Thats ok, I already explained what the warning says,what more do you want? What reason would I have to publicly declare my innocence,thats not the point,i want to know the exact reason of the warning,ORDER NUMBER and so on,then i can see if its somehow true the context provided,thats all,not hard to understand .

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Naaa... forget it... as you said it's just waste of time, don't send anything, the violation speaks for itself, you delivered an incomplete order, you violated the Fiverr rules, next time add all delivery files within the delivery, this will prevent you from receiving another warning that being the second warning you risk your account will be closed.

if you think fiverr is right regardless,why you keep writing ur useless answers ?

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

if you think fiverr is right regardless,why you keep writing ur useless answers ?

Useless answers? .....I explained why you took that warning, don't get angry to me but get angry with yourself that you delivered an incomplete order .

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Useless answers? .....I explained why you took that warning, don't get angry to me but get angry with yourself that you delivered an incomplete order .

So completing the order with a complete file is equivalent to being empty,I did not know that,if fiverr thinks that is the case they should have no problem telling me WHICH delivery was incomplete,the lack of transparency is total.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

So completing the order with a complete file is equivalent to being empty,I did not know that,if fiverr thinks that is the case they should have no problem telling me WHICH delivery was incomplete,the lack of transparency is total.

If you are 100% sure that for all your orders you added text and file within the delivery, you can contact Fiverr customer service and ask to send your ticket to the dedicated team, as all your orders included text and files.

But if you are not 100% sure ... forget it, you will make the dedicated team wasting time.

• Like 9

Just now, venonusa said:

If you are 100% sure that for all your orders you added text and file within the delivery, you can contact Fiverr customer service and ask to send your ticket to the dedicated team, as all your orders included text and files.

But if you are not 100% sure ... forget it, you will make the dedicated team wasting time.

I did and was told copy and paste the same thing without elaborating,then I searched the internet and asked a pro seller,I found that they NEVER go into detail about the case in case of warning.

Regardless of whether I am wrong or right,it is not transparent and fair behavior,do you want to give me a warning ?

Perfect,provide the following:

-Order number
-Delivery number as 1,2,3
-Reason for warning in detail
-Possibility to repair with the customer in case of unintentional mistake

End.

• Like 6

I did it and no reply regard this,i found out that they dont remove warnings and they dont share any further details regard the warning itself,I just ask the real exact context of what happened and the chance to share my version of the story and why not,fix with the buyer in case of issue.

I dont think i did what they said.

Thats it.

Edited by sasyj93
none
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, venonusa said:

I did it and no reply regard this,i found out that they dont remove warnings and they dont share any further details regard the warning itself,I just ask the real exact context of what happened and the chance to share my version of the story and why not,fix with the buyer in case of issue.

I dont think i did what they said.

Thats it.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, sasyj93 said:

chance to share my version of the story and why not, fix with the buyer in case of issue.

if for example you delivered your order within the Fiverr chat this could be the reason for this violation, and they don't allow you to fix it with the buyer.

However, you should try again and ask the dedicated team review your ticket, but only if you are 100% sure of what you are saying.

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, venonusa said:

if for example you delivered your order within the Fiverr chat this could be the reason for this violation, and they don't allow you to fix it with the buyer.

However, you should try again and ask the dedicated team review your ticket, but only if you are 100% sure of what you are saying.

I didn't use fiverr chat,I only use it if the order "unexpectedly  and accidentally"  goes on too long,in any case,whatever the reason,when you send a warning it must be for a fraudulent action done on purpose,there is no clear evidence of that and I am sure of that,so unless I abused the delivery button by delivering "nothing" ,they should be required to provide an explanation for that,also because incomplete delivery means refunding the customer,which is obviously not happening,so it is a trial of intentions.

As i said asked for more infos,nothing was provided by them.

• Like 8