Impressions and clicks come but why orders do not come?

naimmoral

On 6/18/2023 at 8:33 PM, naimmoral said:

Impressions and clicks are coming but why am I not getting orders? Now what can I do? Should I share my gig on the fiverr forum?

Because of no portfolio shown in your gig gallery, no one is gonna order your services. You need to add your previous work via gig gallery so that buyer will have an idea about your services and also will be able to see your work via it (gig gallery).

Also, correct your grammar mistakes in the video. 

Forum is not the right place for promoting your gigs but if you want to promote then try "My Fiverr Gigs" category (Forum) but no one is gonna order your services here. 

• Like 21
  • Up 2

On 6/19/2023 at 6:33 AM, naimmoral said:

Impressions and clicks are coming but why am I not getting orders? Now what can I do? Should I share my gig on the fiverr forum?

No! You can do proper marketing!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I will say what others will most likely say too. If you're an expert in generating leads and you are complaining about a lack of work, something is wrong. If you're a digital marketing expert, everyone will assume that you know how to promote yourself. The fact there are no orders or reviews is a red flag for potential buyers.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, naimmoral said:

Initially, only clicks came, but now only impressions come, I am not getting work.

With the current gig gallery, no one is gonna order your services. Improve your gig gallery and add some of your previous work.

Secondly, you need to change your English Language settings from Fluent to Basic. (Recommending this after checking your topic/replies here and profile description).

• Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1