I am a new to Fiverr. Please let me know what is impressions and Clicks ?

dabashisbd

Answered by 'Olibest' on May 3, 2016.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/68168-what-is-gig-impression-view-and-click-mean/?do=findComment&comment=368277

Impression:
When somebody searches anything through Fiverr “search engine” or via “category”, it shows 48 gigs at once (except the person clicked the “load more” button at the bottom) and all the 48 gigs (or more if he/she clicked on “load more” button) that showed received one impression. If the person refreshed the page again then the showed gigs received an impression, if anyone showed up before the show again, that is another impression to it, and so on. Then if your gig is among the showed ones that is when your impression counts.

Clicks:
Clicks count when somebody clicks on your gigs (i.e. your gig’s title) from Fiverr “search engine” results or a search result via “category”, and get to your gig’s page. In other words, if somebody searches for a particular “keyword” or searches via “category”, people’s gigs will impress (show), and if he/she clicks on any gig from the searched result (i.e impressed gigs) that gig he/she clicked on will receive a click. It is your gig, your gig clicks count.

Views:
Views are when your gig received a click from outside Fiverr's “Search engine” result and a search via “category”. In other words, let's assume that when your gigs impressed (shown) people and instead of clicking on your gig’s “title” straight, he/she clicked on your ‘user name’ and from your ‘user name’ then click on your “title” and get to your gig because he/she did not go to your gig straight from when it impressed rather he/she get to your gig through your “user name”, it will count as “Views” and not “clicks”, again if you run an “external advertisement” or “back-links” that brought visits to your gig’s page, it counts also as “Views” and not “Clicks”.

Have it in mind that all these resets start afresh after 30 days.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Greeting to members!. 

I am new on fiverr ( Web Developer ) and i was also curious to know about Clicks and Impressions algorithm. Glad i find this Forum.

Some of the participants have elaborated it so well that it clears all the confusion. 

Thank You and Keep sharing good stuff.

Together we Help, Together we Grow. 

Cheers to all !

• Like 1