I am new here, plz help me to grow

harun0009

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, anamulkhan1994 said:

active 24/7 hours in fiver and regular optimization your gig performance

7 hours ago, mihhridoy said:

Stay Active as much possible... 

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, emamul65 said:

24/7 hours stay active in fiverr and success will come.

Really? Like your suggestion really helped you in getting orders or success by staying online all the time? 😕

Kindly remember that Staying Active 24x7 is Useless as it does not help you in anything. And you are not a Robot too. Right? 

On 6/17/2023 at 10:42 PM, harun0009 said:
I am new at the Fiverr forum, and need help on how can I get more orders on Fiverr.

Welcome to Fiverr . Stay Active . You Can find Your success in fiverr forum . This will help you a lot. Also Use Social Media to get more impressions. Explore Fiverr Forum more. Good Luck

Edited by chandupa_geeth
To give proper successful answer
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Really? Like your suggestion really helped you in getting orders or success by staying online all the time? 😕

Kindly remember that Staying Active 24x7 is Useless as it does not help you in anything. And you are not a Robot too. Right? 

It's true that none of us are robots but we need to be online as much as possible to be successful 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, emamul65 said:

It's true that none of us are robots but we need to be online as much as possible to be successful 

Like it is really helping you? Right? Totally Wrong.

Kindly avoid suggesting any tips unless you have any experience or experienced it on your own. You are not in position to guide anyone yet.