Seller to Seller Message

tabin_75

Question

Is seller to seller message sending legal or will I have to face any problem on my account ?

Sometimes we respond late to buyer's message. and then our response rate comes down. then we can take a message from another seller.

So is it legal here? Can I do it?

• Like 12
  • Sad 6

9 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, tabin_75 said:

Is seller to seller message sending legal or will I have to face any problem on my account ?

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service (which you have agreed to when you signed up), you're only allowed to message another seller if you fully intend to buy from them, and need to ask them something about their service.

Any other kind of message, even if it's just one message, is considered as spam, and sellers can report you for it.

Messaging another seller for the purpose of manipulating the system definitely isn't allowed.

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

If you want to purchase something from a seller, sure. 

Sending random messages to a seller to ask for work is not ok. Also, trying to manipulate the system to increase your respinse rate is also not ok. 

Instead of trying to game the system (which will end very bad for you), it's better if you just reply to buyers on time. You have 24 hours to reply.... That's a LOT of time.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service (which you have agreed to when you signed up), you're only allowed to message another seller if you fully intend to buy from them, and need to ask them something about their service.

Any other kind of message, even if it's just one message, is considered as spam, and sellers can report you for it.

Messaging another seller for the purpose of manipulating the system definitely isn't allowed.

Thanks a lot. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tabin_75 said:

Sometimes we respond late to buyer's message. and then our response rate comes down. then we can take a message from another seller.

If you want to purchase something from a seller then you can send a message otherwise NOT!

• Like 14
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, tabin_75 said:

You can open an auto-reply message 

• Like 6