My all gigs are not showing in any page this was happen suddenly even i have 5 to 6 orders in Quenue Anyone please.give any suggestion . In the Gig Status (the gigs are appear in seach result )

atifkhann001

Question

18 answers to this question

1 hour ago, emtiiyaz_emon said:

📌Request gig reindexing from support.

📌Encourage feedback and reviews.

🤔 this is new for me.... you can NOT request to Fiverr CS to re-index your gig!

🤫 do you know you can't request to your client to leave good review ? Do you know asking review to your clients could it lead your customers to leave a negative review?

• Like 13

If your gigs are not appearing in search results but their status is active, it may be a temporary technical issue with Fiverr's platform. Contact Fiverr support for assistance and ensure your gigs are optimized with relevant keywords and attractive descriptions to improve visibility.

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, venonusa said:

🤔 this is new for me.... you can NOT request to Fiverr CS to re-index your gig!

🤫 do you know you can't request to your client to leave good review ? Do you know asking review to your clients could it lead your customers to leave a negative review?

Yeah I know .. Don't Request directly to give you a better review ...

You can Tell them like this " Don't Forget to share your valuable opinion  how you felt working with me...."

If you work is perfect then client will defiantly give you a good review.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, amena_keya said:

If your gigs are not appearing in search results but their status is active, it may be a temporary technical issue with Fiverr's platform. Contact Fiverr support for assistance and ensure your gigs are optimized with relevant keywords and attractive descriptions to improve visibility.

They are saying that there is no problem from our side and they send me the screenshot of one of my gig which is visible in search  but i try them all and didn't find anything 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr algorithm decided that at moment your gigs has not to receive traffic, maybe the algorithm is thinking that 5-6 orders is enough for you. 

Maybe yes because at first, I think that this problem is just facing me but now I realize that many people replied here and facing the same problems. I should try after few days and then see what happen

• Like 9

On 6/6/2023 at 1:56 AM, atifkhann001 said:

They are saying that there is no problem from our side and they send me the screenshot of one of my gig which is visible in search  but i try them all and didn't find anything 

If Fiverr support claims there is no issue from their side and provides a screenshot of one visible gig, it's advisable to further optimize your other gigs by using relevant keywords, updating gig descriptions, and enhancing your profile visibility to increase the chances of their appearance in search results.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, amena_keya said:

If Fiverr support claims there is no issue from their side and provides a screenshot of one visible gig, it's advisable to further optimize your other gigs by using relevant keywords, updating gig descriptions, and enhancing your profile visibility to increase the chances of their appearance in search results.

you need to promote your fiverr gig,like seo is more important rank your gig.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, amena_keya said:

I have created new gig as well and it's also not showing in online seller filter as well 

• Like 10