What steps can I take to address a performance drop on Fiverr, as indicated by the message stating, "We have noticed a drop in your performance, please review your stats below and act accordingly to avoid a level demotion"?

hrshoaibahmad

Question

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

You need to maintain a 4.7 or above rating in the last 60 days to keep the level.

but on my Fiverr profile having 4.9, how its showing 4, just one of my client give me just 4 star with positive feedback and also with tip, but its showing me with notification which is mentioned above? how its possible ?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hrshoaibahmad said:

my account rating is 4.9, but here it is showing 4.0 in my mobile app and also with a notification of level demotion,  here is screenshot of my profile as a seller for display? 

Well contact Fiverr Support and discuss your issue with them. There is a possibility that it's a glitch. Get it sorted out via Support Team.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hrshoaibahmad said:

my account rating is 4.9, but here it is showing 4.0 in my mobile app and also with a notification of level demotion,  here is screenshot of my profile as a seller for display? 

image.png

maybe there is a glitch , you can contact Fiverr CS asking to review your account

• Like 9